How to Watch the White Sox vs. Nationals Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 18
Elvis Andrus and the Chicago White Sox will hit the field against the Washington Nationals and C.J. Abrams on Monday at 7:05 PM ET, at Nationals Park.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
White Sox vs. Nationals Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Monday, September 18, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: MASN2
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Nationals Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Discover More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|White Sox vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|White Sox vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|White Sox vs Nationals Odds|
|White Sox vs Nationals Prediction|
White Sox Batting & Pitching Performance
- The White Sox rank 20th in MLB play with 161 total home runs.
- Chicago is slugging .387, the fifth-lowest average in baseball.
- The White Sox have the 24th-ranked batting average in the majors (.239).
- Chicago scores the third-fewest runs in baseball (612 total, 4.1 per game).
- The White Sox are last in baseball with an on-base percentage of .293.
- The White Sox strike out 8.8 times per game, the No. 19 average in MLB.
- The 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings put together by Chicago's pitching staff ranks second in the majors.
- Chicago has a 4.96 team ERA that ranks 26th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Pitchers for the White Sox combine for the fifth-worst WHIP in MLB (1.427).
White Sox Probable Starting Pitcher
- The White Sox are sending Mike Clevinger (7-8) to make his 22nd start of the season. He is 7-8 with a 3.61 ERA and 101 strikeouts through 114 2/3 innings pitched.
- His most recent appearance was on Wednesday against the Kansas City Royals, when the right-hander tossed six innings, surrendering two earned runs while allowing six hits.
- Clevinger is looking for his third straight quality start.
- Clevinger will try to last five or more innings for his third straight appearance. He's averaging 5.4 innings per outing.
- He has made seven appearances this season in which he did not give up an earned run.
White Sox Schedule
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||White Sox Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/13/2023||Royals||L 7-1||Home||Mike Clevinger||Steven Cruz|
|9/14/2023||Twins||L 10-2||Home||José Ureña||Kenta Maeda|
|9/15/2023||Twins||L 10-2||Home||Jesse Scholtens||Bailey Ober|
|9/16/2023||Twins||W 7-6||Home||Touki Toussaint||Pablo Lopez|
|9/17/2023||Twins||L 4-0||Home||Dylan Cease||Sonny Gray|
|9/18/2023||Nationals||-||Away||Mike Clevinger||Joan Adon|
|9/19/2023||Nationals||-||Away||José Ureña||Jackson Rutledge|
|9/20/2023||Nationals||-||Away||Jesse Scholtens||Josiah Gray|
|9/22/2023||Red Sox||-||Away||Touki Toussaint||Chris Sale|
|9/23/2023||Red Sox||-||Away||Dylan Cease||Nick Pivetta|
|9/24/2023||Red Sox||-||Away||Mike Clevinger||Kutter Crawford|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.