Cubs vs. Diamondbacks: Odds, spread, over/under - September 17
The Chicago Cubs (78-71) and the Arizona Diamondbacks (78-72) will go head to head on Sunday, September 17 at Chase Field, with Jordan Wicks starting for the Cubs and Ryne Nelson taking the hill for the Diamondbacks. The first pitch will be thrown at 7:10 PM ET.
The favored Cubs have -115 moneyline odds against the underdog Diamondbacks, who are listed at -105. The over/under is 9 runs for the matchup (with -115 odds to hit the over and -105 odds to go under).
Cubs vs. Diamondbacks Time and TV Channel
- Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Venue: Chase Field
- Probable Pitchers: Wicks - CHC (3-0, 1.99 ERA) vs Nelson - ARI (7-8, 5.53 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Cubs vs. Diamondbacks Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup on individual sportsbooks.
|Cubs Moneyline||Diamondbacks Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-115||-105||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Looking to bet on the Cubs and Diamondbacks matchup but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick breakdown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Cubs (-115), for example -- will win. It's that simple! If the Cubs bring home the win, and you bet $10, you'd get $18.70 back.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Cody Bellinger hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings) and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Cubs Injury Report|
|Cubs vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cubs vs Diamondbacks Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Cubs vs Diamondbacks|
|Cubs vs Diamondbacks Prediction|
Cubs vs. Diamondbacks Betting Trends and Insights
- The Cubs have won 47, or 56.6%, of the 83 games they've played as favorites this season.
- In games they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -115 or shorter, the Cubs have a record of 47-36 (56.6%).
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Chicago has a 53.5% chance to win.
- The Cubs went 3-6 over the nine games they were a moneyline favorite in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 outings, Chicago and its opponents combined to go over the total two times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Diamondbacks have been chosen as underdogs in 81 games this year and have walked away with the win 38 times (46.9%) in those games.
- The Diamondbacks have a mark of 32-41 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by -105 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Diamondbacks have played as underdogs in eight of their past 10 games and won five of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Arizona and its opponents have failed to hit the over six times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Cubs Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+3300||12th||2nd|
|Win NL Central||+1300||-||2nd|
Think the Cubs can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Chicago and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.