Best Bets, Odds & Promo Codes for the Buccaneers vs. Bears Game – Week 2
Best bets are available for when the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-0) host the Chicago Bears (0-1) at Raymond James Stadium on Sunday, September 17, 2023.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Buccaneers vs. Bears? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
When is Buccaneers vs. Bears?
- Game Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo (Regional restrictions may apply)
Watch the NFL live all season long with Fubo!
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Tampa Bay 28 - Chicago 19
- Looking at this game's moneyline, the Buccaneers' implied win probability is 58.7%.
- The Buccaneers finished 8-6 in games they were favored on the moneyline last season (winning 57.1% of those games).
- Tampa Bay had a 7-3 record last year (winning 70% of its games) when it played as a moneyline favorite of -142 or shorter.
- The Bears were underdogs 15 times last season and won twice.
- Last season, Chicago won two of its 12 games, or 16.7%, when it was the underdog by at least +120 on the moneyline.
Who will win? The Buccaneers or Bears? Head to BetMGM and make your pick!
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS: Tampa Bay (-2.5)
- The Buccaneers covered the spread four times in 17 games last season.
- Tampa Bay had an ATS record of 4-6-1 as favorites of 2.5 points or greater last year.
- The Bears' record against the spread last year was 5-11-1.
- Chicago had an ATS record of 5-9 as underdogs of 2.5 points or more last season.
Parlay your bets together on the Buccaneers vs. Bears matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Over (40)
- These two teams averaged a combined 37.6 points per game a season ago, 2.4 less points than the over/under of 40 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams averaged a combined 8.3 more points per game last season (48.3) than this game's total of 40 points.
- A total of six of the Buccaneers' games last season hit the over.
- Last season, 10 Bears games hit the over.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.