Bears vs. Buccaneers Injury Report — Week 2
The Chicago Bears' (0-1) injury report heading into their matchup with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-0) currently features four players on it. The matchup begins at 1:00 PM on Sunday, September 17 from Raymond James Stadium.
The Bears' most recent outing finished in a 38-20 loss to the Green Bay Packers.
The Buccaneers enter this matchup after a 20-17 win over the Minnesota Vikings in their last game.
Chicago Bears Injury Report Today
|Dylan Cole||LB||Hamstring||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Marcedes Lewis||TE||Nir - rest||Did Not Participate In Practice|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Injury Report Today
|Baker Mayfield||QB||Shoulder||Full Participation In Practice|
|Lavonte David||LB||Nir - rest||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Mike Evans||WR||Nir - rest||Did Not Participate In Practice|
Other Week 2 Injury Reports
- Click here for Commanders vs Broncos
- Click here for Giants vs Cardinals
- Click here for Seahawks vs Lions
- Click here for Raiders vs Bills
- Click here for Colts vs Texans
Bears vs. Buccaneers Game Info
- When: Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida
- TV Info: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Rep the Buccaneers or the Bears with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Bears Season Insights (2022)
- It was a tough season for the Bears, who ranked fifth-worst in total offense (307.8 yards per game) and fourth-worst in total defense (375.9 yards per game allowed) last year.
- With 27.2 points allowed per game on defense, which ranked worst in the NFL last season, Chicago had to lean on its 23rd-ranked offense (19.2 points per contest) to keep it competitive.
- The Bears were a bottom-five pass offense last season, ranking worst with 130.5 passing yards per game. On defense, they ranked 17th in the NFL (218.6 passing yards allowed per game).
- While Chicago ranked second-worst in the NFL in rushing defense with 157.3 rushing yards allowed per game last season, it was a different story on the other side of the ball, as it ranked best in the NFL (177.3 rushing yards per game).
- The Bears owned the 20th-ranked turnover margin in the league last season at -2, forcing 23 turnovers (14th in NFL) while turning it over 25 times (27th in NFL).
Bears vs. Buccaneers Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: Buccaneers (-2.5)
- Moneyline: Buccaneers (-145), Bears (+120)
- Total: 40.5 points
Sign up to live bet on the Buccaneers-Bears matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.