Illinois vs. Penn State: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - September 16
The No. 7 Penn State Nittany Lions (2-0) will face off against their Big Ten-rival, the Illinois Fighting Illini (1-1) in a matchup on Saturday, September 16, 2023 at Memorial Stadium (Champaign, IL). The Fighting Illini will need a complete game to pull off an upset, they are currently 14.5-point underdogs. The over/under is 48.5 in the contest.
In this article, you will take a look at the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Penn State vs. Illinois matchup.
Illinois vs. Penn State Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Champaign, Illinois
- Venue: Memorial Stadium (Champaign, IL)
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Illinois vs. Penn State Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available on several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Penn State Moneyline||Illinois Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Penn State (-14.5)||48.5||-650||+475||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Penn State (-14.5)||47.5||-630||+450||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 3 Odds
- Army vs UTSA
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- BYU vs Arkansas
- TCU vs Houston
- Tennessee vs Florida
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- Virginia vs Maryland
Illinois vs. Penn State Betting Trends
- Illinois has put together a 0-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- Penn State has won all one of its games against the spread this season.
- The Nittany Lions have covered the spread when playing as at least 14.5-point favorites in their only opportunity this season.
Illinois 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+30000||Bet $100 to win $30000|
|To Win the Big Ten||+10000||Bet $100 to win $10000|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.