Illinois vs. Penn State: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 16
The Illinois Fighting Illini (1-1) are 14.5-point underdogs in a home Big Ten matchup with the No. 7 Penn State Nittany Lions (2-0) on Saturday, September 16, 2023 at Memorial Stadium (Champaign, IL). The over/under is 48.5 for the contest.
Penn State has been a tough matchup for opposing teams, ranking top-25 in both total offense (15th-best with 509.5 yards per game) and total defense (10th-best with 224 yards allowed per game) this year. In terms of points scored Illinois ranks 85th in the FBS (26.5 points per game), and it is 104th defensively (31 points allowed per game).
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Illinois vs. Penn State Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Champaign, Illinois
- Venue: Memorial Stadium (Champaign, IL)
- TV Channel: FOX
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Illinois vs. Penn State? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 3 Big Ten Betting Trends
- Western Michigan vs Iowa
- Louisville vs Indiana
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Georgia Southern vs Wisconsin
- Washington vs Michigan State
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Northwestern vs Duke
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Bowling Green vs Michigan
Illinois Betting Records & Stats
Illinois Stats Leaders
- Last year Chase Brown run for 1,643 yards (126.4 yards per carry) and 10 rushing touchdowns.
- In the receiving game, Brown chipped in 240 yards and three touchdowns on 27 catches.
- In 13 games, Tommy DeVito aired it out for 2,647 yards (203.6 yards per game) to go along with 15 touchdowns, four interceptions, and a completion percentage of 69.6%.
- When he wasn't moving the ball through the air, DeVito scrambled for 35 yards (2.7 yards per game) and six touchdowns.
- In 13 games last year, Isaiah Williams turned 103 targets into 81 catches, 709 yards and five touchdowns.
- Brian Hightower received 55 targets last season and converted them into 37 receptions (2.8 per game) for 452 yards and two TDs.
- Sydney Brown helped lead the defense with 56 tackles, three TFL, one sack, and six interceptions in 13 games.
- With three interceptions to go with 58 tackles, three TFL, one sack, and three passes defended in 13 games, Jartavius Martin was a key player on defense last year.
- Jer'Zhan Newton helped on defense with 51 tackles, 10 TFL, and five sacks in 13 games.
- A key contributor on defense, Keith Randolph Jr. had one interception to go with 47 tackles, 12 TFL, 3.5 sacks, and one pass defended.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.