How to Watch the Cubs vs. Diamondbacks Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
Corbin Carroll and the Arizona Diamondbacks take the field on Saturday at Chase Field against Kyle Hendricks, who gets the start for the Chicago Cubs. First pitch is at 8:10 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Cubs vs. Diamondbacks Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: ARID
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Venue: Chase Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Discover More About This Game
|Cubs Injury Report|
|Cubs vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cubs vs Diamondbacks Pitching Matchup|
|Cubs vs Diamondbacks Odds|
|Cubs vs Diamondbacks Prediction|
Cubs Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Cubs average 1.2 home runs per game to rank 14th in MLB play with 178 total home runs.
- Chicago is 12th in baseball, slugging .419.
- The Cubs have the 11th-ranked batting average in the majors (.254).
- Chicago scores the seventh-most runs in baseball (741 total, five per game).
- The Cubs rank eighth in MLB with a .328 on-base percentage.
- The Cubs strike out 8.6 times per game, the No. 14 average in the majors.
- Chicago's pitching staff is 20th in the majors with a collective 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Chicago has a 4.13 team ERA that ranks 14th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Cubs have the 13th-ranked WHIP in MLB (1.273).
Cubs Probable Starting Pitcher
- Hendricks (6-7) gets the starting nod for the Cubs in his 22nd start of the season. He's put together a 3.86 ERA in 121 1/3 innings pitched, with 83 strikeouts.
- In his most recent time out on Sunday against the Arizona Diamondbacks, the right-hander tossed 5 2/3 innings, allowing two earned runs while surrendering seven hits.
- Hendricks heads into this matchup with 10 quality starts under his belt this season.
- Hendricks will try to build upon an eight-game streak of lasting five or more innings (he's averaging 5.8 innings per appearance).
- In two of his appearances this season he did not surrender an earned run.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Cubs Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/10/2023||Diamondbacks||W 5-2||Home||Kyle Hendricks||Joe Mantiply|
|9/11/2023||Rockies||W 5-4||Away||Jordan Wicks||Kyle Freeland|
|9/12/2023||Rockies||L 6-4||Away||Javier Assad||Chris Flexen|
|9/13/2023||Rockies||L 7-3||Away||Jameson Taillon||Ty Blach|
|9/15/2023||Diamondbacks||L 6-4||Away||Justin Steele||Brandon Pfaadt|
|9/16/2023||Diamondbacks||-||Away||Kyle Hendricks||Zach Davies|
|9/17/2023||Diamondbacks||-||Away||Jordan Wicks||Ryne Nelson|
|9/20/2023||Pirates||-||Home||Jameson Taillon||Mitch Keller|
|9/21/2023||Pirates||-||Home||Justin Steele||Johan Oviedo|
|9/22/2023||Rockies||-||Home||Kyle Hendricks||Peter Lambert|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.