Cubs vs. Diamondbacks: Odds, spread, over/under - September 15
The Chicago Cubs (78-69) and the Arizona Diamondbacks (76-72) will go head to head in the series opener on Friday, September 15 at Chase Field, with Justin Steele getting the nod for the Cubs and Brandon Pfaadt taking the hill for the Diamondbacks. The first pitch will be thrown at 9:40 PM ET.
Bookmakers list the Cubs as -135 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog Diamondbacks +110 moneyline odds. The total is 8.5 runs for the contest.
Cubs vs. Diamondbacks Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, September 15, 2023
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Venue: Chase Field
- Probable Pitchers: Steele - CHC (16-3, 2.83 ERA) vs Pfaadt - ARI (1-8, 6.25 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Cubs vs. Diamondbacks Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted at several sportsbooks.
|Cubs Moneyline||Diamondbacks Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-135||+110||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Looking to bet on the Cubs versus Diamondbacks game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Cubs (-135) in this matchup, means that you think the Cubs will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $17.41 back.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to play, such as player props (will Nico Hoerner hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Cubs Injury Report|
|Cubs vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cubs vs Diamondbacks Pitching Matchup|
|Cubs vs Diamondbacks Prediction|
|How to Watch Cubs vs Diamondbacks|
Cubs vs. Diamondbacks Betting Trends and Insights
- The Cubs have been favorites in 81 games this season and won 47 (58%) of those contests.
- The Cubs have a record of 31-16 when they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -135 or shorter (66% winning percentage).
- Chicago has a 57.4% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Cubs were favored on the moneyline for nine of their last 10 games, and they finished 5-4 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 outings, Chicago and its opponents combined to go over the run total one time (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Diamondbacks have been victorious in 36, or 45.6%, of the 79 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This year, the Diamondbacks have won 21 of 50 games when listed as at least +110 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Diamondbacks have played as underdogs in six of their past 10 games and won three of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Arizona and its opponents are 3-6-1 in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Cubs Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+3300||12th||2nd|
|Win NL Central||+900||-||2nd|
Think the Cubs can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Chicago and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.