White Sox vs. Twins: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Chicago White Sox will look to Yoan Moncada for continued success at the plate when they hit the field against Carlos Correa and the Minnesota Twins on Thursday, in the first game of a four-game series at Guaranteed Rate Field.
The Twins are favored in this one, at -190, while the underdog White Sox have +155 odds to upset. The over/under for the matchup is set at 9 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed White Sox gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
White Sox vs. Twins Odds & Info
- Date: Thursday, September 14, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-CHI
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
White Sox Recent Betting Performance
- In seven games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the White Sox have posted a mark of 2-5.
- In their previous 10 games with a total, the White Sox and their opponents have combined to exceed the over/under on three occasions.
- Oddsmakers have not posted a spread in any of the White Sox's past 10 games. Chicago and its opponent have finished below the over/under for five games in a row, with the average total established by sportsbooks during that span being 8.7.
Read More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|Twins vs White Sox Player Props|
|Twins vs White Sox Pitching Matchup|
|Twins vs White Sox Prediction|
|How to Watch Twins vs White Sox|
|Twins vs White Sox Odds|
White Sox Betting Records & Stats
- The White Sox have come away with 32 wins in the 97 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- Chicago has a record of 4-10 in games where oddsmakers have it as underdogs of at least +155 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the White Sox have a 39.2% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- So far this season, Chicago and its opponents have hit the over in 64 of its 144 games with a total.
- The White Sox have an against the spread record of 8-6-0 in 14 games with a line this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
White Sox Splits
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.