Sky vs. Aces: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - WNBA Playoffs Game 1
The Las Vegas Aces and the Chicago Sky will match up in Game 1 of the opening round of the WNBA Playoffs.
In this article, you can check out odds and spreads for the Sky vs. Aces matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Sky vs. Aces Game Info
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 13, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Arena: Michelob ULTRA Arena
Sky vs. Aces Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this WNBA matchup at multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Aces Moneyline||Sky Moneyline|
|DraftKings||Aces (-16)||171||-1800||+1000||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|BetMGM||Aces (-16.5)||171.5||-1600||+900||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|PointsBet||Aces (-16.5)||171.5||-1499||+800||Bet on this game with PointsBet|
Sky vs. Aces Betting Trends
- The Aces have covered 20 times in 39 matchups with a spread this season.
- The Sky have compiled a 20-18-0 record against the spread this year.
- Las Vegas has been favored by 16.5 points or more 12 times this season, and covered the spread in eight of those contests.
- So far this season, 23 out of the Aces' 39 games have gone over the point total.
- A total of 20 Sky games this season have hit the over.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.