Cubs vs. Rockies Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 13
Wednesday's game between the Chicago Cubs (78-68) and the Colorado Rockies (52-92) at Coors Field should be a tight matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 6-5, with the Cubs coming out on top. First pitch is at 3:10 PM ET on September 13.
The Cubs will give the nod to Jameson Taillon (7-9) against the Rockies and Ty Blach (2-1).
Cubs vs. Rockies Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 3:10 PM ET
- Where: Coors Field in Denver, Colorado
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet RM
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cubs vs. Rockies Score Prediction
Our pick for this game is Cubs 6, Rockies 5.
Total Prediction for Cubs vs. Rockies
- Total Prediction: Over 11.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
Cubs Performance Insights
- In nine games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, the Cubs have a record of 6-3.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Chicago and its opponents are 2-8-0 in its last 10 games with a total.
- Oddsmakers have not set a spread for any of the Cubs' last 10 games.
- The Cubs have entered the game as favorites 80 times this season and won 47, or 58.8%, of those games.
- Chicago has a record of 3-1 when favored by -190 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 65.5% chance of a victory for the Cubs.
- Chicago is among the highest-scoring teams in the majors, ranking seventh with 734 total runs this season.
- The Cubs have the 14th-ranked team ERA among all league pitching staffs (4.10).
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 8||Diamondbacks||L 1-0||Jameson Taillon vs Zac Gallen|
|September 9||Diamondbacks||L 3-2||Justin Steele vs Merrill Kelly|
|September 10||Diamondbacks||W 5-2||Kyle Hendricks vs Joe Mantiply|
|September 11||@ Rockies||W 5-4||Jordan Wicks vs Kyle Freeland|
|September 12||@ Rockies||L 6-4||Javier Assad vs Chris Flexen|
|September 13||@ Rockies||-||Jameson Taillon vs Ty Blach|
|September 15||@ Diamondbacks||-||Justin Steele vs Brandon Pfaadt|
|September 16||@ Diamondbacks||-||Kyle Hendricks vs Zach Davies|
|September 17||@ Diamondbacks||-||Jordan Wicks vs Ryne Nelson|
|September 19||Pirates||-||Javier Assad vs TBA|
|September 20||Pirates||-||Jameson Taillon vs Mitch Keller|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.