Chicago Sky vs. Los Angeles Sparks: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits
Kahleah Copper and the Chicago Sky (5-3) face the Los Angeles Sparks (3-3) at Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles, California on Friday, June 9 at 10:00 PM ET.
Last time out, Los Angeles fell short in a 66-63 loss versus Seattle. The Sparks were led by Nneka Ogwumike, who ended the game with 22 points, 11 rebounds, three steals and two blocks, while Lexie Brown added 15 points and two steals. With a final score of 108-103, Chicago defeated Indiana the last time out. Marina Mabrey led the team (28 PTS, 3 STL, 60.0 FG%).
Check out the latest odds on this matchup and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook. New to BetMGM? Use our link and promo code GNPLAY for a bonus offer for first-time players!
Sparks vs. Sky Game Time and Info
- Who's the favorite?: Sparks (-150 to win)
- Who's the underdog?: Sky (+125 to win)
- What's the spread?: Sparks (-3.5)
- What's the over/under?: 159.5
- When: Friday, June 9, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- Where: Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles, California
- TV: ION
Watch the WNBA live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sky Season Stats
- Offensively the Sky are the fifth-ranked team in the league (81.3 points per game). On defense they are fifth (79.9 points conceded per game).
- Chicago collects 36.4 rebounds per game and give up 34.9 boards, ranking fourth and fifth, respectively, in the WNBA.
- At 20.9 assists per game, the Sky are fourth in the league.
- In 2023, Chicago is fifth in the league in turnovers committed (13.0 per game) and fourth in turnovers forced (14.3).
- The Sky are fourth in the league in 3-pointers made (7.8 per game) and best in 3-point percentage (38.3%).
- Chicago is the third-best team in the WNBA in 3-pointers allowed (7.0 per game) and fifth in 3-point percentage defensively (32.9%).
Ready to put your picks to the test? Use code GNPLAY at this link to get a bonus offer for new players at BetMGM.
Sky Home/Away Splits
- The Sky score 86.8 points per game at home, 11.0 more than on the road (75.8). On defense they give up 84.8 per game, 9.8 more than on the road (75.0).
- This season, Chicago is averaging fewer rebounds at home (34.8 per game) than on the road (38.0). But it is also allowing fewer rebounds at home (32.0) than away (37.8).
- The Sky collect 3.2 more assists per game at home (22.5) than on the road (19.3).
- This season Chicago is committing more turnovers at home (13.5 per game) than on the road (12.5). And it is forcing fewer turnovers at home (12.8) than on the road (15.8).
- This year the Sky are draining more 3-pointers at home (8.0 per game) than on the road (7.5). And they have a higher 3-point percentage at home (40.0%) than on the road (36.6%).
- At home Chicago concedes 8.5 treys per game, 3.0 more than on the road (5.5). The team concedes 37.0% shooting from beyond the arc at home, 8.8% higher than on the road (28.2%).
Sky Moneyline and ATS Records
- This season, the Sky have won two out of the five games in which they've been the underdog.
- The Sparks are 2-3 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +125 or more on the moneyline.
- Against the spread, Chicago is 5-2-0 this season.
- As a 3.5-point underdog or greater, Chicago is 4-1 against the spread.
- The sportsbooks' moneyline implies a 44.4% chance of a victory for the Sky.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.