How to Watch the White Sox vs. Yankees Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for June 7
Randy Vasquez will start for the New York Yankees on Wednesday at Yankee Stadium against Andrew Vaughn and the Chicago White Sox. First pitch is at 7:05 PM ET for the second game of a three-game series.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
White Sox vs. Yankees Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Wednesday, June 7, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Location: The Bronx, New York
- Venue: Yankee Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Read More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|Yankees vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Yankees vs White Sox Player Props|
|Yankees vs White Sox Pitching Matchup|
|Yankees vs White Sox Odds|
|Yankees vs White Sox Prediction|
White Sox Batting & Pitching Performance
- The White Sox have hit 63 homers this season, which ranks 20th in the league.
- Fueled by 177 extra-base hits, Chicago ranks 23rd in MLB with a .387 slugging percentage this season.
- The White Sox rank 20th in MLB with a .239 team batting average.
- Chicago ranks 17th in the majors with 265 total runs scored this season.
- The White Sox are among the worst in the league at getting on base, ranking 29th with an OBP of .297.
- The White Sox rank 13th in strikeouts per game (8.4) among MLB offenses.
- Chicago averages 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, fifth-most in the majors.
- Chicago pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.70 ERA this year, which ranks 26th in MLB.
- The White Sox rank 24th in MLB with a combined 1.365 WHIP this season.
White Sox Probable Starting Pitcher
- The White Sox's Lance Lynn (4-6) will make his 13th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Wednesday, May 31, when he gave up eight earned runs and allowed eight hits in four innings against the Los Angeles Angels.
- In 12 starts this season, he's earned four quality starts.
- Lynn has started 12 games this season, and he's lasted five or more innings 10 times. He averages 5.6 innings per appearance.
- He has allowed at least one earned run in every appearance this season.
White Sox Schedule
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||White Sox Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/31/2023||Angels||L 12-5||Home||Lance Lynn||Jaime Barria|
|6/2/2023||Tigers||W 3-0||Home||Mike Clevinger||Reese Olson|
|6/3/2023||Tigers||W 2-1||Home||Dylan Cease||Michael Lorenzen|
|6/4/2023||Tigers||W 6-2||Home||Michael Kopech||Matthew Boyd|
|6/6/2023||Yankees||W 3-2||Away||Lucas Giolito||Clarke Schmidt|
|6/7/2023||Yankees||-||Away||Lance Lynn||Randy Vasquez|
|6/8/2023||Yankees||-||Away||Mike Clevinger||Luis Severino|
|6/9/2023||Marlins||-||Home||Dylan Cease||Eury Pérez|
|6/10/2023||Marlins||-||Home||Michael Kopech||Sandy Alcantara|
|6/11/2023||Marlins||-||Home||Lucas Giolito||Braxton Garrett|
|6/13/2023||Dodgers||-||Away||Lance Lynn||Noah Syndergaard|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.