How to Watch the Cubs vs. Angels Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for June 7
Brandon Drury and the Los Angeles Angels will play Dansby Swanson and the Chicago Cubs at Angel Stadium of Anaheim in the second of a three-game series, on Wednesday at 9:38 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Cubs vs. Angels Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Wednesday, June 7, 2023
- Time: 9:38 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Location: Anaheim, California
- Venue: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Explore More About This Game
|Cubs Injury Report|
|Angels vs Cubs Betting Trends & Stats|
|Angels vs Cubs Player Props|
|Angels vs Cubs Pitching Matchup|
|Angels vs Cubs Prediction|
|Angels vs Cubs Odds|
Cubs Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Cubs rank 12th in Major League Baseball with 70 home runs.
- Chicago ranks 16th in the majors with a .402 team slugging percentage.
- The Cubs rank 15th in MLB with a .248 team batting average.
- Chicago ranks 21st in the majors with 261 total runs scored this season.
- The Cubs have an on-base percentage of .329 this season, which ranks eighth in the league.
- The Cubs rank 25th with an average of 9.4 strikeouts per game.
- Chicago strikes out 8.5 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 21st in MLB.
- Chicago has pitched to a 4.09 ERA this season, which ranks 12th in baseball.
- The Cubs have a combined WHIP of 1.266 as a pitching staff, which ranks 12th in MLB.
Cubs Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Cubs will send Jameson Taillon (1-3) to the mound for his 10th start this season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Saturday, when he gave up one earned run and allowed three hits in 5 2/3 innings against the San Diego Padres.
- None of Taillon's nine starts this season have met the criteria for a quality start.
- In nine starts, Taillon has pitched through or past the fifth inning three times. He has a season average of 4.1 frames per outing.
- He has one appearance with no earned runs allowed in nine chances this season.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Cubs Starter||Opponent Starter|
|6/2/2023||Padres||W 2-1||Away||Jameson Taillon||Michael Wacha|
|6/3/2023||Padres||L 6-0||Away||Drew Smyly||Yu Darvish|
|6/4/2023||Padres||W 7-1||Away||Marcus Stroman||Ryan Weathers|
|6/5/2023||Padres||L 5-0||Away||Kyle Hendricks||Blake Snell|
|6/6/2023||Angels||L 7-4||Away||Hayden Wesneski||Tyler Anderson|
|6/7/2023||Angels||-||Away||Jameson Taillon||Jaime Barria|
|6/8/2023||Angels||-||Away||Drew Smyly||Reid Detmers|
|6/9/2023||Giants||-||Away||Marcus Stroman||Anthony DeSclafani|
|6/11/2023||Giants||-||Away||Hayden Wesneski||Alex Wood|
|6/13/2023||Pirates||-||Home||Jameson Taillon||Mitch Keller|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.