White Sox vs. Yankees Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 6
Tuesday's contest features the New York Yankees (36-25) and the Chicago White Sox (26-35) clashing at Yankee Stadium (on June 6) at 7:05 PM. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 5-4 win for the Yankees.
The Yankees will give the nod to Clarke Schmidt (2-5, 5.01 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 3 on the season, and the White Sox will turn to Lucas Giolito (4-4, 4.08 ERA).
White Sox vs. Yankees Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, June 6, 2023 at 7:05 PM ET
- Where: Yankee Stadium in The Bronx, New York
- How to Watch on TV: YES
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
White Sox vs. Yankees Score Prediction
Our prediction for this matchup is Yankees 5, White Sox 4.
Total Prediction for White Sox vs. Yankees
- Total Prediction: Over 8 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|Yankees vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Yankees vs White Sox Player Props|
|Yankees vs White Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Yankees vs White Sox|
|Yankees vs White Sox Odds|
White Sox Performance Insights
- Over their last 10 games, the White Sox have been favored twice and lost each contest.
- In its last 10 games with an over/under, Chicago and its opponents have combined to eclipse the total seven times.
- The White Sox's ATS record is 4-4-0 over their previous 10 matchups (eight of those contests had runlines set by bookmakers).
- The White Sox have been underdogs in 33 games this season and have come away with the win nine times (27.3%) in those contests.
- This season, Chicago has been victorious three times in 16 chances when named as an underdog of at least +120 or longer on the moneyline.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the White Sox have a 45.5% chance of pulling out a win.
- The offense for Chicago is the No. 17 offense in baseball, scoring 4.3 runs per game (262 total runs).
- The White Sox have the 26th-ranked ERA (4.75) in the majors this season.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
White Sox Schedule
|May 30||Angels||W 7-3||Lucas Giolito vs Tyler Anderson|
|May 31||Angels||L 12-5||Lance Lynn vs Jaime Barria|
|June 2||Tigers||W 3-0||Mike Clevinger vs Reese Olson|
|June 3||Tigers||W 2-1||Dylan Cease vs Michael Lorenzen|
|June 4||Tigers||W 6-2||Michael Kopech vs Matthew Boyd|
|June 6||@ Yankees||-||Lucas Giolito vs Clarke Schmidt|
|June 7||@ Yankees||-||Lance Lynn vs Randy Vasquez|
|June 8||@ Yankees||-||Mike Clevinger vs Luis Severino|
|June 9||Marlins||-||Dylan Cease vs Eury Pérez|
|June 10||Marlins||-||Michael Kopech vs Sandy Alcantara|
|June 11||Marlins||-||Lucas Giolito vs Braxton Garrett|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.