White Sox vs. Yankees Probable Starting Pitchers Today - June 6
The New York Yankees (36-25) and Chicago White Sox (26-35) clash in the first of a three-game series on Tuesday at Yankee Stadium, at 7:05 PM ET. The Yankees are coming off a series victory over the Dodgers, and the White Sox a series win over the Tigers.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Yankees will send Clarke Schmidt (2-5) to the mound, while Lucas Giolito (4-4) will answer the bell for the White Sox.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
White Sox vs. Yankees Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Tuesday, June 6, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV: YES
- Location: The Bronx, New York
- Venue: Yankee Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Schmidt - NYY (2-5, 5.01 ERA) vs Giolito - CHW (4-4, 4.08 ERA)
Explore More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|Yankees vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Yankees vs White Sox Player Props|
|How to Watch Yankees vs White Sox|
|Yankees vs White Sox Odds|
|Yankees vs White Sox Prediction|
White Sox Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Lucas Giolito
- Giolito gets the start for the White Sox, his 13th of the season. He is 4-4 with a 4.08 ERA and 69 strikeouts in 68 1/3 innings pitched.
- In his last appearance on Wednesday, the righty tossed five innings against the Los Angeles Angels, giving up three earned runs while surrendering four hits.
- In 12 games this season, the 28-year-old has an ERA of 4.08, with 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are batting .248 against him.
- Giolito is trying to record his seventh quality start of the season in this game.
- Giolito has 10 starts this campaign where he pitched five or more innings.
Yankees Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Clarke Schmidt
- The Yankees' Schmidt (2-5) will make his 13th start of the season.
- The right-hander allowed three hits in 5 2/3 scoreless innings pitched against the Seattle Mariners on Thursday.
- The 27-year-old has pitched in 12 games this season with a 5.01 ERA and 10.5 strikeouts per nine innings with a batting average against of .288.
- In 12 starts this season, he's earned one quality start.
- Schmidt has pitched five or more innings in three straight games and will look to extend that streak.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.