Cubs vs. Angels Probable Starting Pitchers Today - June 6
The Los Angeles Angels (31-30) and Chicago Cubs (26-33) clash in the first of a three-game series on Tuesday at Angel Stadium of Anaheim, at 9:38 PM ET. The Angels are coming off a series defeat to the Astros, and the Cubs a series split with the Padres.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Angels will send Tyler Anderson (2-1) to the mound, while Hayden Wesneski (2-2) will answer the bell for the Cubs.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cubs vs. Angels Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Tuesday, June 6, 2023
- Time: 9:38 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Anaheim, California
- Venue: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Anderson - LAA (2-1, 5.47 ERA) vs Wesneski - CHC (2-2, 4.19 ERA)
Read More About This Game
|Cubs Injury Report|
|Angels vs Cubs Betting Trends & Stats|
|Angels vs Cubs Player Props|
|Angels vs Cubs Prediction|
|How to Watch Angels vs Cubs|
|Angels vs Cubs Odds|
Cubs Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Hayden Wesneski
- Wesneski gets the start for the Cubs, his ninth of the season. He is 2-2 with a 4.19 ERA and 32 strikeouts through 43 2/3 innings pitched.
- His most recent time out came out of the bullpen on Wednesday when the righty tossed 3 2/3 innings against the Tampa Bay Rays, surrendering one earned run while allowing only one hit.
- In nine games this season, the 25-year-old has amassed a 4.19 ERA and 6.7 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .259 to opposing batters.
- Wesneski is trying to collect his fourth quality start of the year in this matchup.
- Wesneski has pitched five or more innings in a game five times this year entering this outing.
Angels Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Tyler Anderson
- The Angels will hand the ball to Anderson (2-1) for his 11th start of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched on Wednesday, when he gave up six earned runs and allowed six hits in four innings against the Chicago White Sox.
- The 33-year-old has pitched in 10 games this season with an ERA of 5.47, a 1.32 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.595.
- He has started 10 games this season, earning a quality start (6 or more IP, 3 or fewer ER) in four of them.
- In 10 starts, Anderson has pitched through or past the fifth inning seven times. He has a season average of 5.2 frames per outing.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.