Cubs vs. Padres Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 2
Friday's contest at PETCO Park has the San Diego Padres (26-30) squaring off against the Chicago Cubs (24-31) at 9:40 PM ET (on June 2). Our computer prediction projects a narrow 4-3 win for the Padres, so it should be a competitive matchup.
The probable pitchers are Michael Wacha (5-1) for the Padres and Jameson Taillon (0-3) for the Cubs.
Cubs vs. Padres Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, June 2, 2023 at 9:40 PM ET
- Where: PETCO Park in San Diego, California
- How to Watch on TV: SDPA
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cubs vs. Padres Score Prediction
Our prediction for this contest is Padres 4, Cubs 3.
Total Prediction for Cubs vs. Padres
- Total Prediction: Under 8.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
|Cubs Injury Report|
|Padres vs Cubs Betting Trends & Stats|
|Padres vs Cubs Player Props|
|Padres vs Cubs Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Padres vs Cubs|
|Padres vs Cubs Odds|
Cubs Performance Insights
- In four games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Cubs have posted a mark of 2-2.
- In its last 10 games with an over/under, Chicago and its opponents have combined to eclipse the total five times.
- The Cubs' record against the spread is 3-4-0 over their previous 10 contests (oddsmakers set spreads in seven of those contests).
- The Cubs have won in 11, or 42.3%, of the 26 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- Chicago has been listed as an underdog of +150 or more on two occasions this season and split those games.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Cubs have a 40% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- The offense for Chicago is the No. 20 offense in baseball, scoring 4.5 runs per game (248 total runs).
- The Cubs have the 13th-ranked ERA (4.16) in the majors this season.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|May 27||Reds||L 8-5||Jameson Taillon vs Brandon Williamson|
|May 28||Reds||L 8-5||Drew Smyly vs Graham Ashcraft|
|May 29||Rays||W 1-0||Marcus Stroman vs Taj Bradley|
|May 30||Rays||W 2-1||Kyle Hendricks vs Shane McClanahan|
|May 31||Rays||L 4-3||Justin Steele vs Zach Eflin|
|June 2||@ Padres||-||Jameson Taillon vs Michael Wacha|
|June 3||@ Padres||-||Drew Smyly vs Yu Darvish|
|June 4||@ Padres||-||Marcus Stroman vs Ryan Weathers|
|June 5||@ Padres||-||Kyle Hendricks vs Blake Snell|
|June 6||@ Angels||-||Justin Steele vs Tyler Anderson|
|June 7||@ Angels||-||Jameson Taillon vs Jaime Barria|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.