Bulls Odds to Win 2023 NBA Championship
Bookmakers currently list the Chicago Bulls (36-39) with +25000 odds to win the 2022-23 NBA championship. They next hit the court at home against the Los Angeles Lakers on Wednesday, March 29 at 8:00 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Bulls NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+25000||20th||Bet $100 to win $25000|
|To Make the Finals||+12500||-||Bet $100 to win $12500|
Think the Bulls can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Bulls Standings Information
The Bulls are currently 10th in the Eastern Conference, 4.0 games behind the sixth-place Nets, and would be in the play-in tournament to qualify for the playoffs.
|5||New York Knicks||11.5|
Bulls Team Stats
- The Bulls have a 36-39 record this season.
- The Bulls have a 20-17 record at home and a 16-22 record on the road.
- The Bulls are 18-14 in games they were listed as the favorite, and 18-25 in games they were listed as the underdog.
- The Bulls are 3-7 in one-possession games and 7-16 in games decided by two possessions or less.
- When favored by three points or fewer this season, the Bulls have sported a 6-6 record. They are 12-8 when favored by more than three points.
- The Bulls are 6-12 this season when playing as underdogs by three points or fewer, and 12-13 when underdogs by 3.5 points or more.
Watch live NBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Bulls' Top Players
- The scoring leader for the Bulls this season is Zach LaVine, who averages 25.1 points, 4.6 rebounds, and 4.1 assists per game.
- Nikola Vucevic is Chicago's leading rebounder, pulling down 11.1 per game, while DeMar DeRozan is its best passer, averaging 5.1 assists in each contest.
- LaVine makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bulls, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.7 per contest.
- DeRozan and Patrick Williams lead Chicago on the defensive end, with DeRozan leading the team in steals by averaging 1.1 per game and Williams in blocks, averaging 0.8 per contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.