NFL Futures: Chicago Bears 2023 Win Total Over/Under Odds
With an over/under of 6.5 wins, the Chicago Bears are not expected to earn a playoff spot.
Looking to place a futures bet on the Bears' win total this season? Head to DraftKings and sign up with our link for a first-time depositor bonus!
Bears: Win Total Odds & Over/Under
|Over/Under||Over Payout||Under Payout||Implied Probability (Over)|
Sign up now to bet on the Bears' win total with DraftKings!
Chicago Betting Insights
- Chicago put together a 5-12-0 record against the spread last season.
- Bears games hit the over 10 out of 17 times last season.
- It was a difficult season for Chicago, which ranked fifth-worst in total offense (307.8 yards per game) and fourth-worst in total defense (375.9 yards per game allowed) last year.
- The Bears won just two games at home last season and one on the road.
- As favorites, Chicago picked up only one win last season (1-1). As underdogs the Bears tallied two (2-13).
- In their division, the Bears were winless (0-6), and they were 1-11 in their conference.
Bears Impact Players
- Justin Fields recorded 2,242 passing yards (149.5 per game) with a 60.4% completion percentage last season, while throwing for 17 touchdowns with 11 interceptions. He also had 1,143 rushing yards on 160 carries and eight touchdowns.
- D.J. Moore hauled in 63 passes for 888 yards last season and scored seven touchdowns. He was targeted 118 times, and averaged 52.2 receiving yards.
- Last season, Yannick Ngakoue collected 9.5 sacks, 8.0 TFL and 29 tackles.
- Eddie Jackson intercepted four passes and tacked on 80 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and six passes defended last season.
Watch the Bears this season on Fubo!
Chicago 2023 Strength of Schedule
- The Bears will face the 18th-ranked schedule in the league, based on their opponents' combined win total last season (143).
- Chicago will match up with six teams this season that finished above .500 in 2022. That schedule features three teams that had 12 or more victories and two squads that registered five or fewer wins last year.
- The Bears will have five games against returning 2022 playoff teams in 2023, and are scheduled to face eight teams with negative playoff odds.
Bears Postseason Odds
- Odds to Make the Playoffs: +380
- Odds to Win the NFC North: +1000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +10000
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.