White Sox vs. Angels: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Los Angeles Angels will look to Brandon Drury for continued offensive production when they hit the field against Luis Robert and the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday, in the second game of a three-game series at Guaranteed Rate Field.
The Angels have been listed as +120 moneyline underdogs in this matchup against the favored White Sox (-145). Chicago (-1.5) is the favorite on the run line. The total is 9 runs for the matchup (with -115 odds to go over and -105 odds on the under).
Rep your team with officially licensed White Sox gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
White Sox vs. Angels Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, May 30, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-CHI
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
White Sox Recent Betting Performance
- In five games over the last 10 matchups when favored by bookmakers, the White Sox have a record of 3-2.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the White Sox and their opponents have combined to hit the over five times.
- The White Sox have a record of 2-3-0 ATS over their last 10 games. Chicago games have finished above the run total five straight times, and the average total during this streak was 8.4 runs.
Explore More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|White Sox vs Angels Player Props|
|White Sox vs Angels Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch White Sox vs Angels|
|White Sox vs Angels Odds|
|White Sox vs Angels Prediction|
White Sox Betting Records & Stats
- The White Sox have put together a 12-9 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 57.1% of those games).
- Chicago has a 5-4 record (winning 55.6% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -145 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the White Sox a 59.2% chance to win.
- Chicago has played in 56 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 27 times (27-25-4).
- The White Sox have covered 40% of their games this season, going 2-3-0 ATS.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
White Sox Splits
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.