How to Watch the Cubs vs. Reds Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 26
Published: May. 26, 2023 at 8:13 AM CDT|Updated: May. 26, 2023 at 12:10 PM CDT
The Cincinnati Reds will look to Spencer Steer for continued success at the plate when they take on Dansby Swanson and the Chicago Cubs on Friday, in the first game of a three-game series at Wrigley Field.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Cubs vs. Reds Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Time: 2:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Wrigley Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Discover More About This Game
|Cubs Injury Report|
|Cubs vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cubs vs Reds Player Props|
|Cubs vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|Cubs vs Reds Odds|
|Cubs vs Reds Prediction|
Cubs Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Cubs average 1.3 home runs per game to rank 10th in baseball with 63 total home runs.
- Chicago is eighth in baseball, slugging .426.
- The Cubs rank seventh in MLB with a .260 batting average.
- Chicago has the No. 12 offense in MLB action, scoring 4.7 runs per game (232 total runs).
- The Cubs' .338 on-base percentage is second-best in baseball.
- The Cubs strike out 9.1 times per game, the No. 21 mark in the majors.
- Chicago's pitching staff is 17th in MLB with a collective 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Chicago's 4.08 team ERA ranks 14th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Cubs pitchers combine for the No. 8 WHIP in MLB (1.238).
Cubs Probable Starting Pitcher
- Justin Steele makes the start for the Cubs, his 11th of the season. He is 6-1 with a 2.20 ERA and 53 strikeouts in 61 1/3 innings pitched.
- His most recent time out was on Sunday against the Philadelphia Phillies, when the lefty went six scoreless innings while allowing four hits.
- Steele has eight quality starts under his belt this season.
- Steele will try to continue an 11-game streak of pitching five or more innings (he's averaging 6.1 innings per appearance).
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Cubs Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/20/2023||Phillies||L 12-3||Away||Jameson Taillon||Aaron Nola|
|5/21/2023||Phillies||L 2-1||Away||Justin Steele||Taijuan Walker|
|5/23/2023||Mets||W 7-2||Home||Drew Smyly||Tylor Megill|
|5/24/2023||Mets||W 4-2||Home||Marcus Stroman||Kodai Senga|
|5/25/2023||Mets||L 10-1||Home||Kyle Hendricks||Carlos Carrasco|
|5/26/2023||Reds||-||Home||Justin Steele||Hunter Greene|
|5/27/2023||Reds||-||Home||Jameson Taillon||Brandon Williamson|
|5/28/2023||Reds||-||Home||Drew Smyly||Graham Ashcraft|
|5/29/2023||Rays||-||Home||Marcus Stroman||Shane McClanahan|
|5/30/2023||Rays||-||Home||Kyle Hendricks||Zach Eflin|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.