Cubs vs. Reds: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Seiya Suzuki and the Chicago Cubs will take on the Cincinnati Reds and Spencer Steer on Friday at 2:20 PM ET, at Wrigley Field.
The Cubs are the favorite in this one, at -150, while the underdog Reds have +125 odds to upset. Chicago is the favorite on the run line (-1.5). The over/under for the contest is set at 6.5 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Cubs gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Cubs vs. Reds Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Time: 2:20 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Wrigley Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Cubs Recent Betting Performance
- The Cubs have played as the favorite in three of their past 10 games and won two of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Cubs and their opponents have combined to hit the over eight times.
- The Cubs are 1-1-0 ATS over their last 10 games.
Discover More About This Game
|Cubs Injury Report|
|Cubs vs Reds Player Props|
|Cubs vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|Cubs vs Reds Odds|
|Cubs vs Reds Prediction|
|How to Watch Cubs vs Reds|
Cubs Betting Records & Stats
- The Cubs have won 50% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (12-12).
- Chicago has gone 4-3 (winning 57.1% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -150 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup's moneyline, the Cubs have an implied win probability of 60%.
- Chicago has played in 49 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 26 times (26-22-1).
- The Cubs have had a run line set for only two outings this season, and went 1-1-0 ATS.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.