White Sox vs. Tigers: Odds, spread, over/under - May 25
In the series opener on Thursday, May 25, Lucas Giolito will take the mound for the Chicago White Sox (21-30) as they square off against the Detroit Tigers (22-25), who will answer with Alex Faedo. The first pitch will be thrown at 6:40 PM ET at Comerica Park.
Bookmakers list the White Sox as -150 favorites on the moneyline, while giving the underdog Tigers +125 moneyline odds. The total is 8 runs for this contest (with -115 odds to hit the over and -105 odds to go under).
White Sox vs. Tigers Time and TV Channel
- Date: Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: BSDET
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Venue: Comerica Park
- Probable Pitchers: Giolito - CHW (3-3, 3.62 ERA) vs Faedo - DET (0-2, 4.60 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
White Sox vs. Tigers Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup on multiple sportsbooks.
|White Sox Moneyline||Tigers Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-150||+130||-||8||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-150||+125||-||8||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-149||+130||-||8||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
Looking to put money on the White Sox and Tigers matchup but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick breakdown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the White Sox (-150), for example -- will win. It's that easy! If the White Sox win, and you bet $10, you'd get $16.67 back.
There are lots of other ways to play, too. You can wager on player props (will Andrew Vaughn get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can bet, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|White Sox vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|White Sox vs Tigers Player Props|
|White Sox vs Tigers Pitching Matchup|
|White Sox vs Tigers Prediction|
|How to Watch White Sox vs Tigers|
White Sox vs. Tigers Betting Trends and Insights
- The White Sox have won 11, or 61.1%, of the 18 games they've played as favorites this season.
- In games they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -150 or shorter, the White Sox have a record of 3-2 (60%).
- The implied probability of a win from Chicago, based on the moneyline, is 60%.
- The White Sox played as the moneyline favorite in five of their last 10 games, and went 4-1 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups, Chicago and its opponents combined to hit the over one time (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Tigers have been chosen as underdogs in 41 games this year and have walked away with the win 18 times (43.9%) in those games.
- This season, the Tigers have come away with a win 11 times in 25 chances when named as an underdog of at least +125 or longer on the moneyline.
- In six games over the last 10 matchups when set as underdogs by oddsmakers, the Tigers had a record of 3-3.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Detroit and its opponents are 5-5-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
White Sox vs. Tigers Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Tim Anderson||1.5 (+130)||1.5 (-105)||0.5 (+800)||0.5 (+210)|
|Andrew Benintendi||1.5 (+175)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+800)||0.5 (+180)|
|Luis Robert||1.5 (+185)||1.5 (+105)||0.5 (+450)||0.5 (+150)|
|Andrew Vaughn||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+165)|
|Seby Zavala||0.5 (-120)||0.5 (-120)||0.5 (+775)||0.5 (+280)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the White Sox, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
White Sox Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+20000||24th||3rd|
Think the White Sox can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Chicago and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.