Cubs vs. Mets: Odds, spread, over/under - May 25
Nico Hoerner and the Chicago Cubs (22-26) will match up against Pete Alonso and the New York Mets (25-25) at Wrigley Field on Thursday, May 25. First pitch is set for 7:40 PM ET.
The Cubs are favored in this one, at -115, while the underdog Mets have -105 odds to win. Chicago is the run-line favorite (-1.5). The total for the matchup has been set at 8.5 runs.
Cubs vs. Mets Time and TV Channel
- Date: Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Wrigley Field
- Probable Pitchers: Kyle Hendricks - CHC (0-0, 0.00 ERA) vs Carlos Carrasco - NYM (0-2, 8.68 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Cubs vs. Mets Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup across several sportsbooks.
|Cubs Moneyline||Mets Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-115||-105||Cubs (-1.5)||8||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-115||-105||Cubs (-1.5)||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-111||-111||Mets (-1.5)||8||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
If you're wanting to wager on the Cubs and Mets matchup but want some assistance with how to get started, here's a quick breakdown. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Cubs (-115) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they wind up winning the game, you'd get $18.70 back in your pocket.
There are lots of other ways to bet, too. You can wager on player props (will Dansby Swanson get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can bet, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Cubs Injury Report|
|Cubs vs Mets Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cubs vs Mets Player Props|
|Cubs vs Mets Pitching Matchup|
|Cubs vs Mets Prediction|
|How to Watch Cubs vs Mets|
Cubs vs. Mets Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Cubs have been favored 23 times and won 12, or 52.2%, of those games.
- The Cubs have a 12-11 record (winning 52.2% of their games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -115 or shorter.
- The implied probability of a win from Chicago, based on the moneyline, is 53.5%.
- In the last 10 games, the Cubs were named the moneyline favorite by bookmakers just two times, and they won both games.
- Over its last 10 outings -- all had a set run total -- Chicago and its opponents combined to hit the over on the total eight times.
- The Mets have come away with four wins in the 12 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- The Mets have a win-loss record of 1-5 when favored by -105 or worse by sportsbooks this year.
- The Mets have played as underdogs in three of their past 10 games and won one of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, New York and its opponents are 7-3-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
Cubs vs. Mets Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Nico Hoerner||1.5 (+165)||1.5 (+105)||0.5 (+850)||0.5 (+225)|
|Dansby Swanson||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+525)||0.5 (+170)|
|Patrick Wisdom||0.5 (-110)||0.5 (-110)||0.5 (+475)||0.5 (+240)|
|Christopher Morel||0.5 (-182)||0.5 (-167)||0.5 (+525)||0.5 (+180)|
|Ian Happ||0.5 (-182)||0.5 (-182)||0.5 (+650)||0.5 (+180)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Cubs, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Cubs Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+10000||21st||3rd|
|Win NL Central||+650||-||3rd|
Think the Cubs can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Chicago and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.