Andrew Vaughn Player Prop Bets: White Sox vs. Tigers - May 25
On Thursday, Andrew Vaughn (.231 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 88 points below season-long percentage) and the Chicago White Sox face the Detroit Tigers, whose starting pitcher will be Alex Faedo. First pitch is at 6:40 PM ET.
In his last game he had a one-hit performance (1-for-4) against the Guardians.
Andrew Vaughn Game Info & Props vs. the Tigers
- Game Day: Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Game Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Stadium: Comerica Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Tigers Starter: Alex Faedo
- TV Channel: BSDET
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -278)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +550)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +170)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +130)
Looking to place a prop bet on Andrew Vaughn? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
Andrew Vaughn At The Plate
- Vaughn is hitting .237 with 13 doubles, a triple, five home runs and 18 walks.
- Vaughn has reached base via a hit in 34 games this season (of 49 played), and had multiple hits in nine of those games.
- Looking at the 49 games he has played this season, he's homered in five of them (10.2%), and in 2.4% of his trips to the dish.
- In 19 games this year (38.8%), Vaughn has picked up an RBI, and in nine of those games (18.4%) he had more than one. He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in two contests.
- He has scored in 18 of 49 games (36.7%), including multiple runs twice.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Andrew Vaughn Home/Away Batting Splits
|16 (66.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||18 (72.0%)|
|5 (20.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (16.0%)|
|10 (41.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (32.0%)|
|4 (16.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (4.0%)|
|10 (41.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||9 (36.0%)|
Tigers Pitching Rankings
- The eight strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Tigers pitching staff ranks 25th in the league.
- The Tigers' 4.41 team ERA ranks 19th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Tigers pitchers combine to give up 63 total home runs at a clip of 1.3 per game (to rank 23rd in baseball).
- The Tigers will send Faedo (0-2) to make his fourth start of the season. He is 0-2 with a 4.60 ERA and 12 strikeouts in 15 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent time out on Saturday, the righty threw five innings against the Washington Nationals, giving up three earned runs while surrendering five hits.
- In three games this season, the 27-year-old has put up a 4.60 ERA and 6.9 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .203 to his opponents.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.