Andrew Benintendi Player Prop Bets: White Sox vs. Tigers - May 25
Published: May. 25, 2023 at 5:24 AM CDT
Andrew Benintendi -- with a slugging percentage of .444 in his past 10 games, including five extra-base hits -- will be in action for the Chicago White Sox versus the Detroit Tigers, with Alex Faedo on the hill, on May 25 at 6:40 PM ET.
He had a hitless performance in his last game (0-for-4) against the Guardians.
Andrew Benintendi Game Info & Props vs. the Tigers
- Game Day: Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Game Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Stadium: Comerica Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Tigers Starter: Alex Faedo
- TV Channel: BSDET
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1.5 hits (Over odds: +180)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +825)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +180)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +115)
Looking to place a prop bet on Andrew Benintendi? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
Andrew Benintendi At The Plate
- Benintendi leads Chicago with an OBP of .330 this season while batting .272 with 15 walks and 24 runs scored.
- In 80.4% of his 46 games this season, Benintendi has picked up at least one hit. He's also had 12 multi-hit games.
- He has not gone deep in his 46 games this season.
- In 10 games this season (21.7%), Benintendi has picked up an RBI, including two games with multiple runs batted in.
- In 43.5% of his games this year (20 of 46), he has scored, and in three of those games (6.5%) he has scored more than once.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Andrew Benintendi Home/Away Batting Splits
|18 (85.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||19 (76.0%)|
|6 (28.6%)||Games w/2+ Hits||6 (24.0%)|
|9 (42.9%)||Games w/1+ Run||11 (44.0%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|6 (28.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||4 (16.0%)|
Tigers Pitching Rankings
- The Tigers pitching staff ranks 25th in MLB with a collective 8.0 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Tigers have the 19th-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (4.41).
- Tigers pitchers combine to surrender 63 total home runs at a rate of 1.3 per game (to rank 23rd in baseball).
- Faedo gets the start for the Tigers, his fourth of the season. He is 0-2 with a 4.60 ERA and 12 strikeouts through 15 2/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander's last appearance was on Saturday against the Washington Nationals, when he threw five innings, surrendering three earned runs while giving up five hits.
- The 27-year-old has an ERA of 4.60, with 6.9 strikeouts per nine innings, in three games this season. Opposing hitters have a .203 batting average against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.