White Sox vs. Guardians: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Cal Quantrill takes the mound for the Cleveland Guardians on Wednesday against Luis Robert and the Chicago White Sox. First pitch is at 1:10 PM ET at Progressive Field.
The White Sox are +115 moneyline underdogs for this matchup against the Guardians (-135). Cleveland is a 1.5-run favorite (at +145 odds). The over/under for the contest has been listed at 7.5 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed White Sox gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
White Sox vs. Guardians Odds & Info
- Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- TV: BSGL
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Venue: Progressive Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
White Sox Recent Betting Performance
- The White Sox have played as the underdog in four of their past 10 games and have gone 2-2 in those contests.
- When it comes to the over/under, the White Sox and their foes are 1-8-1 in their previous 10 contests.
- Oddsmakers have yet to post a spread in any of the White Sox's past 10 games. For six straight games, Chicago and its opponent have finished below the over/under, with the average total established by oddsmakers being 8.6 runs.
Read More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|Guardians vs White Sox Player Props|
|Guardians vs White Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Guardians vs White Sox|
|Guardians vs White Sox Odds|
|Guardians vs White Sox Prediction|
White Sox Betting Records & Stats
- The White Sox have been chosen as underdogs in 30 games this year and have walked away with the win eight times (26.7%) in those games.
- Chicago has a record of 3-14, a 17.6% win rate, when it's set as an underdog of +115 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the White Sox have a 46.5% chance of walking away with the win.
- Chicago and its opponents have hit the over in 22 of its 50 games with a total this season.
- The White Sox have yet play a game with a spread this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
White Sox Splits
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.