Dansby Swanson Player Prop Bets: Cubs vs. Mets - May 24
Published: May. 24, 2023 at 4:24 PM CDT
Dansby Swanson -- with a slugging percentage of .333 in his past 10 games, including zero homers) -- will be in action for the Chicago Cubs versus the New York Mets, with Kodai Senga on the hill, on May 24 at 7:40 PM ET.
In his last game, he went 1-for-5 with an RBI against the Mets.
Dansby Swanson Game Info & Props vs. the Mets
- Game Day: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Stadium: Wrigley Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Mets Starter: Kodai Senga
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -200)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +550)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +180)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +120)
Looking to place a prop bet on Dansby Swanson? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Cubs Injury Report|
|Cubs vs Mets Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cubs vs Mets Player Props|
|Cubs vs Mets Pitching Matchup|
|Cubs vs Mets Prediction|
|How to Watch Cubs vs Mets|
|Cubs vs Mets Odds|
Dansby Swanson At The Plate
- Swanson is hitting .265 with 11 doubles, a triple, four home runs and 29 walks.
- Among qualifying hitters in baseball, he ranks 70th in batting average, 27th in on-base percentage, and 101st in slugging.
- Swanson has picked up a hit in 56.5% of his 46 games this season, with multiple hits in 30.4% of them.
- In four games this year, he has hit a home run (8.7%, and 1.9% of his trips to the dish).
- Swanson has picked up an RBI in 13 games this year (28.3%), with two or more RBI in five of those contests (10.9%).
- He has scored in 18 games this year, with multiple runs six times.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Dansby Swanson Home/Away Batting Splits
|14 (63.6%)||Games w/1+ Hit||12 (50.0%)|
|7 (31.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||7 (29.2%)|
|10 (45.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (33.3%)|
|2 (9.1%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (8.3%)|
|9 (40.9%)||Games w/1+ RBI||4 (16.7%)|
Mets Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Mets has a collective 8.6 K/9, which ranks 17th in the league.
- The Mets' 4.70 team ERA ranks 24th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Mets give up the fourth-most home runs in baseball (68 total, 1.4 per game).
- Senga (4-2 with a 3.77 ERA and 55 strikeouts in 43 2/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Mets, his ninth of the season.
- The right-hander's most recent time out was on Wednesday against the Tampa Bay Rays, when he threw six innings, surrendering one earned run while allowing three hits.
- In eight games this season, the 30-year-old has a 3.77 ERA and 11.5 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .224 to his opponents.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.