Cubs vs. Mets Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 24
The Chicago Cubs (21-26) are looking for Christopher Morel to continue a 12-game hitting streak versus the New York Mets (25-24) on Wednesday at 7:40 PM ET, at Wrigley Field.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Cubs will send Marcus Stroman (3-4) to the mound, while Kodai Senga (4-2) will get the nod for the Mets.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Cubs vs. Mets Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Wrigley Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Stroman - CHC (3-4, 3.05 ERA) vs Senga - NYM (4-2, 3.77 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Discover More About This Game
|Cubs Injury Report|
|Cubs vs Mets Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cubs vs Mets Player Props|
|Cubs vs Mets Prediction|
|How to Watch Cubs vs Mets|
|Cubs vs Mets Odds|
Cubs Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Marcus Stroman
- The Cubs will hand the ball to Stroman (3-4) for his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander's last appearance was on Friday, when he threw six innings against the Philadelphia Phillies, giving up one earned run while allowing three hits.
- The 32-year-old has an ERA of 3.05 and 8.2 strikeouts per nine innings, with a batting average against of .211 in 10 games this season.
- In 10 starts this season, he's earned a quality start in eight of them.
- In 10 starts, Stroman has pitched through or past the fifth inning nine times. He has a season average of 5.6 frames per outing.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Mets Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Kodai Senga
- Senga (4-2 with a 3.77 ERA and 55 strikeouts in 43 2/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Mets, his ninth of the season.
- His last appearance was on Wednesday against the Tampa Bay Rays, when the right-hander tossed six innings, surrendering one earned run while allowing three hits.
- The 30-year-old has an ERA of 3.77, with 11.5 strikeouts per nine innings in eight games this season. Opponents are batting .224 against him.
- Senga is trying to pick up his fourth quality start of the season in this game.
- Senga is looking for his sixth straight outing lasting five or more innings. He averages 5.4 frames per start.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.