White Sox vs. Guardians Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 23
Tuesday's game at Progressive Field has the Cleveland Guardians (21-26) taking on the Chicago White Sox (19-30) at 6:10 PM ET (on May 23). Our computer prediction projects a close 5-3 win for the Guardians, so expect a competitive matchup.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Guardians will send Logan Allen (1-1) to the mound, while Dylan Cease (2-3) will take the ball for the White Sox.
White Sox vs. Guardians Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 6:10 PM ET
- Where: Progressive Field in Cleveland, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: BSGL
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
White Sox vs. Guardians Score Prediction
Our pick for this matchup is Guardians 5, White Sox 4.
Total Prediction for White Sox vs. Guardians
- Total Prediction: Under 8.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|Guardians vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Guardians vs White Sox Player Props|
|Guardians vs White Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Guardians vs White Sox|
|Guardians vs White Sox Odds|
White Sox Performance Insights
- In four games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the White Sox have posted a mark of 1-3.
- In its previous 10 games with a total, Chicago and its opponents have combined to exceed the over/under just once.
- The White Sox's previous 10 contests have not had a spread posted by bookmakers.
- The White Sox have been underdogs in 29 games this season and have come away with the win seven times (24.1%) in those contests.
- This year, Chicago has won four of 21 games when listed as at least +110 or worse on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the White Sox have a 47.6% chance of walking away with the win.
- Averaging 4.1 runs per game (203 total), Chicago is the 20th-highest scoring team in MLB.
- The White Sox have the 27th-ranked ERA (4.97) in the majors this season.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
White Sox Schedule
|May 18||Guardians||L 3-1||Dylan Cease vs Logan Allen|
|May 19||Royals||W 2-0||Michael Kopech vs Zack Greinke|
|May 20||Royals||W 5-1||Lucas Giolito vs Jordan Lyles|
|May 21||Royals||W 5-2||Lance Lynn vs Carlos Hernandez|
|May 22||@ Guardians||L 3-0||Jimmy Lambert vs Hunter Gaddis|
|May 23||@ Guardians||-||Dylan Cease vs Logan Allen|
|May 24||@ Guardians||-||Michael Kopech vs Cal Quantrill|
|May 25||@ Tigers||-||Lucas Giolito vs Alex Faedo|
|May 26||@ Tigers||-||Lance Lynn vs Joey Wentz|
|May 27||@ Tigers||-||Jimmy Lambert vs Michael Lorenzen|
|May 28||@ Tigers||-||Dylan Cease vs Eduardo Rodríguez|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.