Dansby Swanson Player Prop Bets: Cubs vs. Mets - May 23
Published: May. 23, 2023 at 1:26 PM CDT
The Chicago Cubs, including Dansby Swanson (.311 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 63 points below season-long percentage), take on starting pitcher Kodai Senga and the New York Mets at Wrigley Field, Tuesday at 7:40 PM ET.
In his previous appearance, he went 1-for-2 against the Phillies.
Dansby Swanson Game Info & Props vs. the Mets
- Game Day: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Stadium: Wrigley Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Mets Starter: Kodai Senga
- TV Channel: MARQ
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -222)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +475)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +170)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +110)
Looking to place a prop bet on Dansby Swanson? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Cubs Injury Report|
|Cubs vs Mets Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cubs vs Mets Player Props|
|Cubs vs Mets Pitching Matchup|
|Cubs vs Mets Prediction|
Dansby Swanson At The Plate
- Swanson has 11 doubles, a triple, four home runs and 29 walks while hitting .267.
- Among qualified hitters in MLB play, he ranks 66th in batting average, 27th in on-base percentage, and 96th in slugging.
- In 55.6% of his games this season (25 of 45), Swanson has picked up at least one hit, and in 14 of those games (31.1%) he recorded at least two.
- Looking at the 45 games he has played this year, he's hit a home run in four of them (8.9%), and in 1.9% of his trips to the plate.
- In 12 games this season (26.7%), Swanson has picked up an RBI, and in five of those games (11.1%) he had two or more. He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in one contest.
- In 40.0% of his games this year, he has scored at least once. And he's had six games with multiple runs (13.3%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Dansby Swanson Home/Away Batting Splits
|13 (61.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||12 (50.0%)|
|7 (33.3%)||Games w/2+ Hits||7 (29.2%)|
|10 (47.6%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (33.3%)|
|2 (9.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (8.3%)|
|8 (38.1%)||Games w/1+ RBI||4 (16.7%)|
Mets Pitching Rankings
- The 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Mets pitching staff ranks 21st in the league.
- The Mets have the 24th-ranked team ERA across all league pitching staffs (4.68).
- Mets pitchers combine to allow 65 total home runs at a clip of 1.4 per game (to rank 25th in the league).
- Senga makes the start for the Mets, his ninth of the season. He is 4-2 with a 3.77 ERA and 55 strikeouts in 43 2/3 innings pitched.
- His most recent appearance came on Wednesday against the Tampa Bay Rays, when the right-hander tossed six innings, surrendering one earned run while giving up three hits.
- In eight games this season, the 30-year-old has a 3.77 ERA and 11.5 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .224 to opposing hitters.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.