How to Watch the Cubs vs. Mets Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 23
Published: May. 23, 2023 at 1:11 PM CDT|Updated: May. 23, 2023 at 6:18 PM CDT
Francisco Alvarez and the New York Mets will attempt to defeat Nico Hoerner and the Chicago Cubs when the teams square off on Tuesday at 7:40 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Cubs vs. Mets Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: MARQ
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Wrigley Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Discover More About This Game
|Cubs Injury Report|
|Cubs vs Mets Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cubs vs Mets Player Props|
|Cubs vs Mets Pitching Matchup|
|Cubs vs Mets Prediction|
|Cubs vs Mets Odds|
Cubs Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Cubs are 10th in MLB action with 58 home runs. They average 1.3 per game.
- Chicago is eighth in MLB, slugging .427.
- The Cubs have the sixth-best batting average in the league (.262).
- Chicago ranks 11th in runs scored with 220 (4.8 per game).
- The Cubs are third in MLB with an on-base percentage of .338.
- The Cubs strike out 9.1 times per game to rank 19th in MLB.
- The pitching staff for Chicago has a collective 8.6 K/9, which ranks 17th in MLB.
- Chicago has the 13th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (4.09).
- Cubs pitchers combine for the No. 8 WHIP in MLB (1.239).
Cubs Probable Starting Pitcher
- Drew Smyly makes the start for the Cubs, his 10th of the season. He is 4-1 with a 2.86 ERA and 46 strikeouts through 50 1/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent time out on Thursday, the lefty tossed six innings against the Houston Astros, allowing one earned run while surrendering four hits.
- Smyly is looking for his third straight quality start.
- Smyly will look to build on a three-game streak of going five or more innings (he's averaging 5.6 frames per appearance).
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Cubs Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/16/2023||Astros||L 7-3||Away||Justin Steele||Cristian Javier|
|5/17/2023||Astros||L 7-6||Away||Drew Smyly||J.P. France|
|5/19/2023||Phillies||W 10-1||Away||Marcus Stroman||Ranger Suárez|
|5/20/2023||Phillies||L 12-3||Away||Jameson Taillon||Aaron Nola|
|5/21/2023||Phillies||L 2-1||Away||Justin Steele||Taijuan Walker|
|5/23/2023||Mets||-||Home||Drew Smyly||Tylor Megill|
|5/24/2023||Mets||-||Home||Marcus Stroman||Kodai Senga|
|5/25/2023||Mets||-||Home||Jameson Taillon||Carlos Carrasco|
|5/26/2023||Reds||-||Home||Justin Steele||Hunter Greene|
|5/27/2023||Reds||-||Home||Justin Steele||Brandon Williamson|
|5/28/2023||Reds||-||Home||Drew Smyly||Graham Ashcraft|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.