White Sox vs. Guardians: Odds, spread, over/under - May 22
In the series opener on Monday, May 22, Jose Ramirez and the Cleveland Guardians (20-26) face off against Luis Robert and the Chicago White Sox (19-29). The first pitch will be thrown at 6:10 PM ET at Progressive Field.
The White Sox are +100 moneyline underdogs in this matchup with the Guardians (-120). The over/under for the matchup is listed at 8.5 runs.
White Sox vs. Guardians Time and TV Channel
- Date: Monday, May 22, 2023
- Time: 6:10 PM ET
- TV: BSGL
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Venue: Progressive Field
- Probable Pitchers: Hunter Gaddis - CLE (0-0, 0.00 ERA) vs Jimmy Lambert - CHW (2-1, 6.23 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
White Sox vs. Guardians Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted at multiple sportsbooks.
|Guardians Moneyline||White Sox Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-125||+105||-||8.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-120||+100||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-125||+105||-||9||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-125||+105||Guardians (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Looking to bet on the White Sox versus Guardians game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the White Sox (+100) in this matchup, means that you think the White Sox will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $20.00 back.
And that's not all. There are lots of other ways to play, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Andrew Vaughn get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many different ways you can wager on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|Guardians vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Guardians vs White Sox Player Props|
|Guardians vs White Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Guardians vs White Sox|
|Guardians vs White Sox Prediction|
White Sox vs. Guardians Betting Trends and Insights
- The Guardians have won 12, or 48%, of the 25 games they've played as favorites this season.
- The Guardians have a record of 11-13 when they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -120 or shorter (45.8% winning percentage).
- The sportsbooks' moneyline implies a 54.5% chance of a victory for Cleveland.
- The Guardians have a 1-2 record from the three games they were moneyline favorites over their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 outings -- all had a set run total -- Cleveland and its opponents combined to hit the over on the total five times.
- The White Sox have come away with seven wins in the 28 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This season, the White Sox have been victorious five times in 24 chances when named as an underdog of at least +100 or worse on the moneyline.
- In three games over the last 10 matchups when set as underdogs by oddsmakers, the White Sox had a record of 1-2.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Chicago and its opponents are 1-8-1 in the last 10 games with a total.
White Sox vs. Guardians Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Andrew Benintendi||1.5 (+165)||1.5 (+100)||0.5 (+750)||0.5 (+175)|
|Tim Anderson||1.5 (+140)||1.5 (-105)||0.5 (+775)||0.5 (+225)|
|Yoán Moncada||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+475)||0.5 (+145)|
|Gavin Sheets||0.5 (-227)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+450)||0.5 (+160)|
|Luis Robert||1.5 (+200)||1.5 (+105)||0.5 (+400)||0.5 (+145)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the White Sox, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
White Sox Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+20000||24th||3rd|
Think the White Sox can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Chicago and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.