How to Watch the Twins vs. Giants Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 22
Published: May. 22, 2023 at 1:11 PM CDT|Updated: May. 22, 2023 at 6:16 PM CDT
Kyle Farmer and the Minnesota Twins head into the first of a three-game series against LaMonte Wade Jr and the San Francisco Giants at Target Field, Monday at 7:40 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Twins vs. Giants Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Monday, May 22, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Venue: Target Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Twins Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Twins are seventh in baseball with 63 home runs. They average 1.3 per game.
- Minnesota ranks 14th in baseball with a .407 slugging percentage.
- The Twins have the 24th-ranked batting average in the league (.231).
- Minnesota is the 12th-highest scoring team in MLB play, averaging 4.7 runs per game (219 total).
- The Twins' .311 on-base percentage ranks 22nd in MLB.
- The Twins' 9.7 strikeouts per game are the most in baseball.
- The 9.9 strikeouts per nine innings put together by Minnesota's pitching staff paces MLB.
- Minnesota has the third-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (3.42).
- Pitchers for the Twins combine for the No. 2-ranked WHIP in baseball (1.172).
Giants Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Giants have hit 65 homers this season, which ranks sixth in the league.
- San Francisco ranks 13th in the majors with a .411 team slugging percentage.
- The Giants' .241 batting average ranks 20th in the league this season.
- San Francisco has scored the 19th-most runs in the majors this season with 201 (4.4 per game).
- The Giants have an on-base percentage of .315 this season, which ranks 18th in the league.
- The Giants rank 27th in strikeouts per game (9.6) among MLB offenses.
- San Francisco strikes out 8.6 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 16th in MLB.
- San Francisco has pitched to a 4.40 ERA this season, which ranks 18th in baseball.
- The Giants have a combined WHIP of 1.346 as a pitching staff, which ranks 23rd in MLB.
Twins Probable Starting Pitcher
- Bailey Ober (3-0 with a 1.78 ERA and 28 strikeouts in 30 1/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Twins, his sixth of the season.
- In his last time out on Wednesday, the righty tossed six innings against the Los Angeles Dodgers, giving up one earned run while surrendering six hits.
- Ober is aiming to notch his fourth straight quality start in this outing.
- Ober is looking for his sixth straight outing lasting five or more innings. He averages six frames per appearance on the hill.
Giants Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Giants will send John Brebbia to the mound for his third start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday against the Miami Marlins, throwing scoreless two-thirds of an inning of relief and allowing one hit.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Twins Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/16/2023||Dodgers||W 5-1||Away||Bailey Ober||Clayton Kershaw|
|5/17/2023||Dodgers||L 7-3||Away||Sonny Gray||Dustin May|
|5/19/2023||Angels||L 5-4||Away||Joe Ryan||Reid Detmers|
|5/20/2023||Angels||W 6-2||Away||Louie Varland||Patrick Sandoval|
|5/21/2023||Angels||L 4-2||Away||Pablo Lopez||-|
|5/22/2023||Giants||-||Home||Bailey Ober||John Brebbia|
|5/23/2023||Giants||-||Home||Sonny Gray||Alex Cobb|
|5/24/2023||Giants||-||Home||Joe Ryan||Anthony DeSclafani|
|5/26/2023||Blue Jays||-||Home||Louie Varland||Kevin Gausman|
|5/27/2023||Blue Jays||-||Home||Pablo Lopez||Chris Bassitt|
|5/28/2023||Blue Jays||-||Home||Bailey Ober||José Berríos|
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Giants Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/16/2023||Phillies||W 4-3||Home||Alex Cobb||Zack Wheeler|
|5/17/2023||Phillies||W 7-4||Home||Ross Stripling||Taijuan Walker|
|5/19/2023||Marlins||W 4-3||Home||Anthony DeSclafani||Sandy Alcantara|
|5/20/2023||Marlins||L 1-0||Home||Logan Webb||Braxton Garrett|
|5/21/2023||Marlins||W 7-5||Home||Alex Wood||Jesús Luzardo|
|5/22/2023||Twins||-||Away||John Brebbia||Bailey Ober|
|5/23/2023||Twins||-||Away||Alex Cobb||Sonny Gray|
|5/24/2023||Twins||-||Away||Anthony DeSclafani||Joe Ryan|
|5/26/2023||Brewers||-||Away||Alex Wood||Freddy Peralta|
|5/27/2023||Brewers||-||Away||Alex Cobb||Corbin Burnes|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.