How to Watch the White Sox vs. Royals Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 21
Published: May. 21, 2023 at 7:10 AM CDT|Updated: May. 21, 2023 at 12:11 PM CDT
Vinnie Pasquantino will lead the Kansas City Royals into a matchup with Luis Robert and the Chicago White Sox on Sunday at 2:10 PM ET, in the final game of a three-game series at Guaranteed Rate Field.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
White Sox vs. Royals Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Sunday, May 21, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-CHI
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Read More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|White Sox vs Royals Betting Trends & Stats|
|White Sox vs Royals Player Props|
|White Sox vs Royals Pitching Matchup|
|White Sox vs Royals Odds|
|White Sox vs Royals Prediction|
White Sox Batting & Pitching Performance
- The White Sox average 1.1 home runs per game to rank 17th in baseball with 50 total home runs.
- Chicago ranks 18th in baseball, slugging .393.
- The White Sox are 18th in MLB with a .242 batting average.
- Chicago is the 19th-highest scoring team in MLB play, averaging 4.2 runs per game (198 total).
- The White Sox's .302 on-base percentage is the fourth-worst in baseball.
- The White Sox strike out 8.3 times per game, the No. 12 mark in baseball.
- Chicago's pitching staff ranks fourth in the majors with a collective 9.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Chicago has a 5.06 team ERA that ranks 27th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The White Sox have the 25th-ranked WHIP in baseball (1.427).
White Sox Probable Starting Pitcher
- Lance Lynn (2-5 with a 6.66 ERA and 61 strikeouts in 51 1/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the White Sox, his 10th of the season.
- The right-hander's most recent appearance was on Wednesday against the Cleveland Guardians, when he threw seven innings, surrendering one earned run while allowing seven hits.
- Lynn enters the matchup with two quality starts under his belt this year.
- Lynn is aiming for his eighth straight outing lasting five or more innings. He averages 5.7 frames per appearance on the hill.
White Sox Schedule
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||White Sox Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/16/2023||Guardians||W 8-3||Home||Lance Lynn||Shane Bieber|
|5/17/2023||Guardians||W 7-2||Home||Mike Clevinger||Peyton Battenfield|
|5/18/2023||Guardians||L 3-1||Home||Dylan Cease||Logan Allen|
|5/19/2023||Royals||W 2-0||Home||Michael Kopech||Zack Greinke|
|5/20/2023||Royals||W 5-1||Home||Lucas Giolito||Jordan Lyles|
|5/21/2023||Royals||-||Home||Lance Lynn||Carlos Hernandez|
|5/22/2023||Guardians||-||Away||Mike Clevinger||Peyton Battenfield|
|5/23/2023||Guardians||-||Away||Dylan Cease||Logan Allen|
|5/24/2023||Guardians||-||Away||Michael Kopech||Cal Quantrill|
|5/25/2023||Tigers||-||Away||Lucas Giolito||Alex Faedo|
|5/26/2023||Tigers||-||Away||Lance Lynn||Joey Wentz|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.