White Sox vs. Royals: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Chicago White Sox will send a hot-hitting Luis Robert to the plate against the Kansas City Royals and Salvador Perez, who has been on a tear as of late, when the clubs meet on Sunday at 2:10 PM ET.
The favored White Sox have -175 moneyline odds against the underdog Royals, who are listed at +145. The contest's over/under has been listed at 9 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed White Sox gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
White Sox vs. Royals Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, May 21, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-CHI
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
White Sox Recent Betting Performance
- The White Sox have played as the favorite in six of their past 10 games and have won four of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the White Sox and their opponents are 2-7-1 in their last 10 games with a total.
- Oddsmakers have not set a spread for any of the White Sox's last 10 games. Chicago and its opponent have finished below the over/under for three games in a row, with the average total set by sportsbooks during that span being 8.5.
Explore More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|White Sox vs Royals Player Props|
|White Sox vs Royals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch White Sox vs Royals|
|White Sox vs Royals Odds|
|White Sox vs Royals Prediction|
White Sox Betting Records & Stats
- The White Sox have won 10 of the 17 games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (58.8%).
- Chicago has played as moneyline favorites of -175 or shorter in just one game this season, which it won.
- The White Sox have a 63.6% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline's implied probability.
- Chicago has played in 47 games with an over/under set, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 22 times (22-21-4).
- The White Sox have not had a spread set for an outing this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
White Sox Splits
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.