Cubs vs. Phillies: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Alec Bohm and the Philadelphia Phillies face Nico Hoerner and the Chicago Cubs at Citizens Bank Park on Sunday. First pitch is at 1:35 PM ET.
The Cubs are -105 moneyline underdogs in this matchup with the favored Phillies (-115). The total for the contest is set at 8.5 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Cubs gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Cubs vs. Phillies Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, May 21, 2023
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Venue: Citizens Bank Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Cubs Recent Betting Performance
- The Cubs have played as the underdog in nine of their past 10 games and have gone 3-6 in those contests.
- In each of their last 10 games with a listed over/under, the Cubs and their foes have combined to beat the total in every game.
- The Cubs' previous 10 contests have not had a spread set by sportsbooks. Chicago games have finished above the set point total 10 times in a row, and the average total in this span was 7.9 runs.
Explore More About This Game
|Cubs Injury Report|
|Phillies vs Cubs Player Props|
|Phillies vs Cubs Pitching Matchup|
|Phillies vs Cubs Prediction|
|How to Watch Phillies vs Cubs|
|Phillies vs Cubs Odds|
Cubs Betting Records & Stats
- The Cubs have won in nine, or 40.9%, of the 22 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This season, Chicago has won eight of its 19 games, or 42.1%, when it's the underdog by at least -105 on the moneyline.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Cubs have a 51.2% chance of pulling out a win.
- Chicago and its opponents have hit the over in 24 of its 45 games with a total this season.
- The Cubs have yet play a game with a spread this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.