How to Watch the Cardinals vs. Dodgers Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 20
Published: May. 20, 2023 at 1:10 PM CDT|Updated: May. 20, 2023 at 6:15 PM CDT
Noah Syndergaard gets the nod on the mound for the Los Angeles Dodgers looking to shut down Nolan Arenado and the St. Louis Cardinals on Saturday at 7:15 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Cardinals vs. Dodgers Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Venue: Busch Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Cardinals Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Cardinals rank fifth in baseball with 65 home runs. They average 1.4 per game.
- St. Louis is sixth in MLB, slugging .438.
- The Cardinals rank seventh in the majors with a .260 batting average.
- St. Louis is the eighth-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging five runs per game (229 total).
- The Cardinals' .332 on-base percentage is sixth-best in MLB.
- Cardinals batters strike out 8.1 times per game, the ninth-fewest strikeouts in the majors.
- The 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings put together by St. Louis' pitching staff ranks 11th in the majors.
- St. Louis has a 4.22 team ERA that ranks 16th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Cardinals average MLB's third-worst WHIP (1.454).
Dodgers Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Dodgers have hit 75 homers this season, which ranks second in the league.
- Los Angeles is fourth in MLB with a .450 slugging percentage this season.
- The Dodgers' .233 batting average ranks 23rd in the league this season.
- Los Angeles is among the highest scoring teams in baseball, ranking fourth with 250 total runs this season.
- The Dodgers have an OBP of .327 this season, which ranks 10th in MLB.
- The Dodgers rank 25th in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of nine whiffs per contest.
- Los Angeles strikes out 8.6 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 17th in MLB.
- Los Angeles pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.10 ERA this year, which ranks 15th in MLB.
- The Dodgers have a combined 1.228 WHIP as a pitching staff, eighth-lowest in MLB.
Cardinals Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Cardinals are sending Miles Mikolas (2-1) to make his 10th start of the season. He is 2-1 with a 4.91 ERA and 41 strikeouts through 47 2/3 innings pitched.
- His last time out was on Sunday against the Boston Red Sox, when the righty threw six innings, surrendering one earned run while giving up four hits.
- Mikolas has two quality starts under his belt this year.
- Mikolas enters the game with seven outings of five or more innings pitched this campaign.
Dodgers Probable Starting Pitcher
- Syndergaard (1-3) will take to the mound for the Dodgers and make his ninth start of the season.
- The right-hander's last appearance was on Tuesday, when he threw four innings against the Minnesota Twins, giving up two earned runs while allowing four hits.
- He has three quality starts in eight chances this season.
- In eight starts this season, Syndergaard has lasted five or more innings four times, with an average of 4.5 innings per appearance.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Cardinals Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/15/2023||Brewers||W 18-1||Home||Jack Flaherty||Freddy Peralta|
|5/16/2023||Brewers||L 3-2||Home||Jordan Montgomery||Wade Miley|
|5/17/2023||Brewers||W 3-0||Home||Matthew Liberatore||Corbin Burnes|
|5/18/2023||Dodgers||W 16-8||Home||Adam Wainwright||Julio Urías|
|5/19/2023||Dodgers||L 5-0||Home||Steven Matz||Tony Gonsolin|
|5/20/2023||Dodgers||-||Home||Miles Mikolas||Noah Syndergaard|
|5/21/2023||Dodgers||-||Home||Jack Flaherty||Clayton Kershaw|
|5/22/2023||Reds||-||Away||Jordan Montgomery||Brandon Williamson|
|5/23/2023||Reds||-||Away||Matthew Liberatore||Graham Ashcraft|
|5/24/2023||Reds||-||Away||Adam Wainwright||Ben Lively|
|5/25/2023||Reds||-||Away||Steven Matz||Luke Weaver|
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Dodgers Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/15/2023||Twins||W 9-8||Home||Noah Syndergaard||Pablo Lopez|
|5/16/2023||Twins||L 5-1||Home||Clayton Kershaw||Bailey Ober|
|5/17/2023||Twins||W 7-3||Home||Dustin May||Sonny Gray|
|5/18/2023||Cardinals||L 16-8||Away||Julio Urías||Adam Wainwright|
|5/19/2023||Cardinals||W 5-0||Away||Tony Gonsolin||Steven Matz|
|5/20/2023||Cardinals||-||Away||Noah Syndergaard||Miles Mikolas|
|5/21/2023||Cardinals||-||Away||Clayton Kershaw||Jack Flaherty|
|5/22/2023||Braves||-||Away||Dustin May||Charlie Morton|
|5/23/2023||Braves||-||Away||Julio Urías||Spencer Strider|
|5/24/2023||Braves||-||Away||Tony Gonsolin||Bryce Elder|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.