White Sox Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
Published: May. 3, 2023 at 5:58 PM CDT|Updated: 3 hours ago
Currently, the Chicago White Sox (22-34) are ranked 24th in Major League Baseball (among the bottom half), with odds of +20000 to win the World Series.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
White Sox MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+20000||24th||(+20000, bet $100 to win $20000)|
Think the White Sox can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
White Sox Standings Information
|4||Chicago White Sox||7|
|5||Kansas City Royals||11.5|
White Sox Team Stats
- The 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the White Sox pitching staff ranks fifth in MLB.
- Chicago has the 26th-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (4.86).
- The White Sox have a 7-8 record this season in games when they hit at least two homers.
- Chicago has collected five or more extra-base hits in 10 games this season, and has gone 7-3 in those contests.
- The White Sox are 13-12 in the 25 games this season when they struck out at least 10 batters.
- Chicago has gone 16-8 when it gives up three or fewer earned runs in a game this season.
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
White Sox Next Game Information
White Sox Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Luis Robert||+10000||-||-||.251/.307/.513 13 HR 30 RBI|
|Eloy Jiménez||+12500||-||-||.269/.339/.462 5 HR 19 RBI|
|Yoán Moncada||+15000||-||-||.268/.311/.423 2 HR 12 RBI|
|Andrew Benintendi||+20000||-||-||.270/.330/.357 0 HR 13 RBI|
|Tim Anderson||+20000||-||-||.268/.304/.307 0 HR 9 RBI|
|Andrew Vaughn||+20000||-||-||.244/.320/.424 7 HR 36 RBI|
|Yasmani Grandal||+30000||-||-||.258/.325/.397 4 HR 15 RBI|
|Mike Clevinger||-||+20000||-||3-3 4.56 ERA 7.6 K/9|
|Lucas Giolito||-||+10000||-||3-4 3.98 ERA 9.1 K/9|
|Lance Lynn||-||+10000||-||4-5 5.83 ERA 10.2 K/9|
|Michael Kopech||-||+25000||-||3-5 4.52 ERA 10.2 K/9|
|Dylan Cease||-||+8000||-||3-3 4.88 ERA 9.8 K/9|
Load up on officially licensed White Sox gear at Fanatics!
White Sox's Top Players
- Andrew Vaughn has been the team's top producer this year, registering a .244/.320/.424 triple slash with 14 doubles, seven home runs, 18 walks and 36 RBI.
- This year, Luis Robert has been one of the team's top hitters, registering a .251/.307/.513 slash line with 13 doubles, 13 home runs, 11 walks and 30 RBI.
- At the dish, Andrew Benintendi has posted a .687 OPS, hitting .270/.330/.357 with 15 doubles, 17 walks and 30 RBI. He has also swiped five bases.
- Gavin Sheets owns a .771 OPS so far this season, as he has hit .250/.323/.448 with two doubles, seven home runs, 13 walks and 30 RBI.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.