White Sox vs. Astros Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - March 31
Published: Mar. 31, 2023 at 1:41 PM CDT
Friday's contest features the Houston Astros (0-1) and the Chicago White Sox (1-0) facing off at Minute Maid Park (on March 31) at 8:10 PM ET. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 6-2 victory for the Astros.
The Astros will give the nod to Cristian Javier versus the White Sox and Lance Lynn.
White Sox vs. Astros Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, March 31, 2023 at 8:10 PM ET
- Where: Minute Maid Park in Houston, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on fuboTV!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
White Sox vs. Astros Score Prediction
Our pick for this game is Astros 6, White Sox 2.
Total Prediction for White Sox vs. Astros
- Total Prediction: Over 7.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
White Sox Performance Insights
- The White Sox won in 24, or 44.4%, of the 54 contests they were named as odds-on underdogs in last year.
- Last year, Chicago won 11 of 27 games when listed as at least +120 on the moneyline.
- The White Sox have an implied victory probability of 45.5% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- Last season Chicago was the 19th-highest scoring team in MLB play, averaging 4.2 runs per game (686 total).
- The White Sox's 3.96 team ERA ranked 16th across all MLB pitching staffs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
White Sox Schedule
|March 30||@ Astros||W 3-2||Dylan Cease vs Framber Valdez|
|March 31||@ Astros||-||Lance Lynn vs Cristian Javier|
|April 1||@ Astros||-||Lucas Giolito vs Jose Urquidy|
|April 2||@ Astros||-||Mike Clevinger vs Luis Garcia|
|April 3||Giants||-||Michael Kopech vs TBA|
|April 5||Giants||-||Dylan Cease vs TBA|
|April 6||Giants||-||Lance Lynn vs TBA|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.