Zach LaVine Player Prop Bets: Bulls vs. Lakers - March 29
Zach LaVine and the Chicago Bulls take the court versus the Los Angeles Lakers at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday.
In this piece we'll break down LaVine's stats and trends, helping you make good predictions on prop bets.
Zach LaVine Prop Bets vs. the Lakers
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Zach LaVine's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Zach LaVine Insights vs. the Lakers
- This season, Zach LaVine has made 8.8 field goals per game, which adds up to 19.6% of his team's total makes.
- This season, he's accounted for 24.7% of his team's three-pointers made, averaging 2.7 per game.
- LaVine's Bulls average 101.5 possessions per game, which ranks 22nd among NBA teams, while the Lakers are one of the league's fastest, ranking sixth with 104.8 possessions per contest.
- Defensively, the Lakers are ranked 21st in the league, giving up 116.7 points per contest.
- The Lakers give up 45.2 rebounds per game, ranking 28th in the NBA.
- In terms of assists, the Lakers have given up 25.6 per game, 14th in the NBA.
- The Lakers allow 12.6 made 3-pointers per contest, 21st-ranked in the NBA.
Zach LaVine vs. the Lakers
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add LaVine or any of his Bulls teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.