Kansas State vs. Florida Atlantic: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - NCAA Tournament Elite Eight
The No. 9 seed Florida Atlantic Owls (34-3) will play in an NCAA Tournament Elite Eight matchup with the No. 3 seed Kansas State Wildcats (26-9) on Saturday at Madison Square Garden, airing on TBS starting at 6:09 PM, with the winner heading to the Final Four.
In this article, you can take a look at the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Kansas State vs. Florida Atlantic matchup.
Kansas State vs. Florida Atlantic Game Info
- When: Saturday, March 25, 2023 at 6:09 PM ET
- Where: Madison Square Garden in New York City, New York
- How to Watch on TV: TBS
Click on our link to sign up for a free trial of fuboTV, and start watching college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable today!
Kansas State vs. Florida Atlantic Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup on different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Kansas State Moneyline||Florida Atlantic Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Kansas State (-1.5)||143.5||-130||+110||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|DraftKings||Kansas State (-2)||144||-135||+115||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|PointsBet||Kansas State (-2)||143.5||-130||+110||Bet on this game with PointsBet|
Kansas State vs. Florida Atlantic Betting Trends
- Kansas State is 23-11-1 ATS this season.
- So far this season, 19 out of the Wildcats' 35 games have hit the over.
- Florida Atlantic is 23-10-1 ATS this season.
- A total of 16 Owls games this season have hit the over.
Kansas State Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +800
- Kansas State is seventh-best in the country in terms of its odds to win the national championship (+800), much higher than its computer rankings (28th).
- Oddsmakers have moved the Wildcats' national championship odds up from +15000 at the start of the season to +800. Among all teams in the country, that is the 36th-biggest change.
- Kansas State's chances of winning the national championship, based on its odds, are 11.1%.
Florida Atlantic Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +1300
- With odds of +1300, Florida Atlantic has been given a 7.1% chance of winning the national championship.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.