UIC vs. Northern Illinois Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - March 19
Published: Mar. 19, 2023 at 2:38 AM CDT|Updated: Mar. 19, 2023 at 10:38 AM CDT
Sunday's game at Clive M. Beck Center has the UIC Flames (18-17) matching up with the Northern Illinois Huskies (16-16) at 12:00 PM ET (on March 19). Our computer prediction projects a close 65-64 win for UIC, so expect a tight matchup.
In their last time out, the Flames lost 68-65 to Florida International on Saturday.
UIC vs. Northern Illinois Game Info
- When: Sunday, March 19, 2023 at 12:00 PM ET
- Where: Clive M. Beck Center in Lexington, Kentucky
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
UIC vs. Northern Illinois Score Prediction
- Prediction: UIC 65, Northern Illinois 64
UIC Schedule Analysis
- In their signature win of the season on February 12, the Flames took down the Drake Bulldogs, a top 50 team (No. 44) in our computer rankings, by a score of 64-52.
- UIC has tied for the 43rd-most Quadrant 2 defeats in the nation (five).
UIC 2022-23 Best Wins
- 64-52 at home over Drake (No. 44) on February 12
- 65-58 at home over Murray State (No. 141) on March 4
- 62-59 over Austin Peay (No. 156) on November 23
- 63-55 over Davidson (No. 176) on November 22
- 52-50 on the road over IUPUI (No. 178) on November 7
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
UIC Performance Insights
- The Flames have a -41 scoring differential, falling short by 1.2 points per game. They're putting up 57.3 points per game to rank 320th in college basketball and are giving up 58.5 per contest to rank 46th in college basketball.
- UIC's offense has been worse in MVC matchups this season, putting up 55.4 points per contest, compared to its overall average of 57.3 PPG.
- Offensively the Flames have played worse at home this year, putting up 55.2 points per game, compared to 58.6 per game in away games.
- UIC is surrendering 55.6 points per game this year in home games, which is 5.2 fewer points than it is allowing when playing on the road (60.8).
- In their last 10 games, the Flames have been racking up 59.6 points per game, an average that's slightly higher than the 57.3 they've scored over the course of the 2022-23 season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.