Northwestern vs. UCLA Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - NCAA Tournament Second Round
Saturday's game at Golden 1 Center has the UCLA Bruins (30-5) going head to head against the Northwestern Wildcats (22-11) at 8:40 PM ET on March 18. Our computer prediction projects a 71-61 victory for UCLA, who are favored by our model.
Based on our computer prediction, UCLA is a good bet to cover the point spread, which is currently listed at 7.5. The two sides are projected to eclipse the 126.5 over/under.
Northwestern vs. UCLA Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, March 18, 2023
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- TV: TNT
- Where: Sacramento, California
- Venue: Golden 1 Center
- Line: UCLA -7.5
- Point Total: 126.5
- Moneyline (To Win): UCLA -375, Northwestern +290
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Northwestern vs. UCLA Score Prediction
- Prediction: UCLA 71, Northwestern 61
Spread & Total Prediction for Northwestern vs. UCLA
- Pick ATS:
- Pick OU:
UCLA is 17-15-0 against the spread this season compared to Northwestern's 17-12-0 ATS record. The Bruins are 16-16-0 and the Wildcats are 11-18-0 in terms of going over the point total. The teams average 142.2 points per game, 15.7 more points than this matchup's total. UCLA has a 6-4 record against the spread while going 9-1 overall in the last 10 contests. Northwestern has gone 7-3 against the spread and 6-4 overall in its last 10 contests.
Put your picks to the test and bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Northwestern Performance Insights
- The Wildcats put up 67.9 points per game (274th in college basketball) while allowing 62.6 per contest (18th in college basketball). They have a +174 scoring differential and outscore opponents by 5.3 points per game.
- Northwestern ranks 157th in college basketball at 32.1 rebounds per game. That's similar to the 32 its opponents average.
- Northwestern knocks down 7.7 three-pointers per game (134th in college basketball) compared to its opponents' 7.5. It shoots 32.2% from deep, and its opponents shoot 33.6%.
- Northwestern has committed 9.1 turnovers per game (seventh in college basketball), 4.4 fewer than the 13.5 it forces (68th in college basketball).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.