Marquette vs. Vermont: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - NCAA Tournament First Round
The No. 2 Marquette Golden Eagles (28-6) face off against the No. 15 Vermont Catamounts (23-10) in the opening round of the NCAA Tournament on Friday, beginning at 2:45 PM.
In this article, you will find the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Marquette vs. Vermont matchup.
Marquette vs. Vermont Game Info
- When: Friday, March 17, 2023 at 2:45 PM ET
- Where: Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: CBS
Marquette vs. Vermont Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted at different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Marquette Moneyline||Vermont Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Marquette (-10.5)||143.5||-650||+450||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|DraftKings||Marquette (-10.5)||144||-580||+440||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|PointsBet||Marquette (-10.5)||145.5||-625||+450||Bet on this game with PointsBet|
Marquette vs. Vermont Betting Trends
- Marquette has put together a 20-12-0 record against the spread this season.
- A total of 16 out of the Golden Eagles' 32 games this season have gone over the point total.
- Vermont is 18-11-0 ATS this year.
- A total of 15 Catamounts games this season have gone over the point total.
Marquette Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +2000
- Marquette is 10th-best in college basketball in terms of its odds to win the national championship (+2000), but only 13th-best, according to computer rankings.
- Oddsmakers have moved the Golden Eagles' national championship odds up from +16000 at the start of the season to +2000. Among all teams in college basketball, that is the 35th-biggest change.
- Marquette has a 4.8% chance of winning the national championship, based on its moneyline odds.
Vermont Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +300000
- Vermont has a 0% chance of winning the national championship, based on its moneyline odds.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.