Patrick Beverley Player Prop Bets: Bulls vs. Kings - March 15
Patrick Beverley and his Chicago Bulls teammates hit the court versus the Sacramento Kings on Wednesday at 8:00 PM ET.
With prop bets available for Beverley, let's look at some stats and trends to help you find good wagers.
Patrick Beverley Prop Bets vs. the Kings
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Patrick Beverley's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Patrick Beverley Insights vs. the Kings
- Beverley's opponents, the Kings, have one of the slowest offensive tempos, ranking 25th, averaging 103.6 possessions per game, while his Bulls average 101.4 per game, which ranks 29th among NBA teams.
- The Kings are the 28th-best defensive team in the league, allowing 118.6 points per contest.
- The Kings allow 41.8 rebounds per game, ranking fifth in the league.
- The Kings are the 29th-ranked squad in the league, conceding 26.4 assists per contest.
- In terms of 3-pointers, the Kings have allowed 12.3 makes per game, 14th in the NBA.
Patrick Beverley vs. the Kings
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Beverley or any of his Bulls teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.