Northwestern Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
Bookmakers expect decent results from the Northwestern Wildcats (22-11), giving them the 37th-ranked odds in all of college basketball to win the championship at the end of the 2022-23 season, at +15000 on the moneyline.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Northwestern and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
The Wildcats play the UCLA Bruins, starting at 8:40 PM ET on Saturday, March 18 in the Second Round. UCLA is favored by 7.5 points, and the point total is set at 126.5.
Northwestern NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+15000||37th||Bet $100 to win $15000|
|Pre-Tournament||+15000||35th||Bet $100 to win $15000|
|Pre-New Year||+35000||68th||Bet $100 to win $35000|
|Preseason||+35000||83rd||Bet $100 to win $35000|
Get the best new user offer at BetMGM using our link.
Northwestern Team Stats
- Northwestern outscores opponents by 5.3 points per game (scoring 67.9 per game to rank 274th in college basketball while giving up 62.6 per contest to rank 18th in college basketball) and has a +174 scoring differential overall.
- Northwestern has a 13-4 record in games it was listed as favorites, and an 8-6 record in games it was listed as underdogs.
- In one-possession games, the Wildcats are 0-1. They also have failed to win a game decided by six points or fewer (0-1).
- When favored by three points or fewer this season, Northwestern has a 4-1 record. It is 9-3 when favored by 3.5 points or more.
Northwestern Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 7-6 | Q2 Record: 6-5 | Q3 Record: 2-0 | Q4 Record: 7-0
- Against Quadrant 1 teams, Northwestern is 7-6 (.538%) -- tied for the 15th-most victories.
- Northwestern has six Quadrant 2 wins, tied for the 20th-most in Division I. But it also has five Quadrant 2 losses, tied for the 34th-most.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Watch the college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable! Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV.
Best Northwestern Players
- Boo Buie leads the Wildcats in points and assists. He averages 17.3 points per game while also adding 4.5 assists.
- Matthew Nicholson paces Northwestern with 5.3 rebounds per game.
- Chase Audige is the top three-point shooter for the Wildcats, connecting on 2.0 per contest.
- Northwestern's blocks leader is Nicholson, who averages 1.2 per game. Audige leads the team by averaging 2.4 steals an outing.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.