STATELINE (WIFR) -- Several area law enforcement departments will be collecting old, unwanted or unused prescription drugs this weekend.
According to the DEA, Saturday is National Prescription Take-Back Day. This initiative was spearheaded by the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration.
The DEA has set up several Take-Back sites in the Stateline on Saturday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Those collection sites include:
- Beloit Police Dept., 100 State St., Beloit, WI
- Town of Beloit Police Dept., 1133 Inman Pkwy, Beloit, WI
- Byron Police Department, 232 W. Second Street, Byron, IL
- Janesville Police Department, 100 N. Jackson St., Janesville, WI
- Freeport Police Department, 320 W. Exchange Street, Freeport, IL
- Oregon Police Department, 100 W. Washington Street, Oregon, IL
- Mount Morris Police Department, 105 W. Lincoln, Mount Morris, IL
- Green County Highway Department, 2813 6th St., Monroe, WI