Shrimp Alfredo Fettuccine
1 lb fettuccine
1 lb peeled shrimp
1 Tablespoon olive oil
4 chopped shallots
2 T butter
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 t paprika
1/4 t pepper
1/3 cup white wine
2 cups heavy cream
1/3 cup grated parmesan chopped parsley
1. Cook fettuccine in boiling salted water.
2. Pat shrimp dry and season with salt, paprika and pepper.
3. In a large sauté pan heat oil and cook shrimp about 2 minutes per side. Remove to a plate.
4. In the same pan melt butter and cook shallots about 5 minutes or until soft.
5. Add garlic and cook 1 minute.
6. Add white wine stirring add cream simmer about 2 minutes.
7. Add parmesan cheese stir until melted simmering lightly.
8. Add pasta and shrimp toss to coat and finish with chopped parsley.